Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    I arrived later just at the time to check stages times and splits, and I got a bit lost but looks good.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MR666
    If looking at the split times or full stage time and refresh the page it shows the page but no times or stages to select in the drop down list.... pissing me off lol

Ok now the site has no info any where..... bugger we broke it lol
    im having the same problem its a complete disaster for times,not good at all

Liked 646 Times in 348 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MR666
    If looking at the split times or full stage time and refresh the page it shows the page but no times or stages to select in the drop down list.... pissing me off lol
    The problem that result data (stage/split times) goes AWOL from time to time is an old problem, it existed before. I think that they did only changed the presentation layer, data layer beneath is the same and thus suffers from the old problems as well.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonkka
    The problem that result data (stage/split times) goes AWOL from time to time is an old problem, it existed before. I think that they did only changed the presentation layer, data layer beneath is the same and thus suffers from the old problems as well.
    indeed it is an old problem and because of that i think its a disgrace that they still
    haven't bothered to fix it since they have had this problems for many years.