Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
    Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    The law is one thing and justice is another .......

The FIA are going to rule over Hockenheim? Not likely.

They are going find some sort of accommodation because they know that being policeman, judge and jury in the kangaroo court of the FIA is not justice but a self-granted power trying to undermine the rights of a team - in this case Ferrari.

And anyone believing that between Hockenheim and Sep 8, just prior to the Italian Grand Prix and, that Bernie and Todt will allow anything to happen to Ferrari AT ALL - no.

This case is over. Let justice prevail - change the unjust rule and let the teams be free to race in f1 according to the way it has always been and MUST be in f1.

Forza Ferrari! Viva El Nano!!
    Jense - Mclaren MP4-25 :D
    MonzaOne :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [quote="Valve Bounce"]I As one of my greatest regrets in life that I never studied law, especially criminal law, I could very easily take his stand if Ferrari was my favorite team. In fact, I'm awaiting the WMSC hearing with great interest because of this.QUOTE]

The law is not all it is cracked up to be (reason enough to move onto medicine at the completion of legal studies) but whether we see a decision from the WMSC which is in line w/ expected legal doctrine will be interesting. Couple of major points being the fact this is a private entity who can act under their own governance except where this infringes existing legal rights (most notably those of the competitors under any contractual agreement to compete) or where such action is in conflict w/ the Constitution of the FIA.

Will definitely be an interesting case to read the findings of though
    "I am fed up with this car.....pfft"

M. Gronholm champion :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
    The law is one thing and justice is another .......

Let justice prevail - change the unjust rule and let the teams be free to race in f1 according to the way it has always been and MUST be in f1.
    You have a very confused sense of natural justice is what i'm thinking then.......
    "I am fed up with this car.....pfft"

M. Gronholm champion :D

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
    Forza Ferrari! Viva El Nano!!
    ailor: + ailor: = ailor: ailor:.......
    May the forza be with you