Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Petter with the Xsara was faster than Loeb by >10kph on the long straight in Rally Norway 2009. Didn't help him much. Loeb's comment was something like: My car isn't set up for top speed, but more to be fast out of the corner..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If the straight is long enough gr.N cars can go faster.. Top speed is no way to see what car is the quickest..
    Never give up...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    as ogier demonstrated this year the car spec doesn't play a huge role when skill is involved
    ? Ogier is running with the best Citroen have in relation to the homologation. PSWRT do not, since Citroen asked for some insane prices to get the latest. Ogier also have the full benefit of the best data for his car. But the differences isn't to big. I'm actually surpriced Citroen has "given" PSWRT as good car as they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gard
    ? Ogier is running with the best Citroen have in relation to the homologation. PSWRT do not, since Citroen asked for some insane prices to get the latest. Ogier also have the full benefit of the best data for his car. But the differences isn't to big. I'm actually surpriced Citroen has "given" PSWRT as good car as they have.
    agree this makes perfect sense to me too.

I believe Ogier as a better car than petter. In my opinion there is no way this new guy could be so fast with so little experience against Solberg. Lets see in Finland how close he is.

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdesign
    That's not Malcom's problem if the french invested on Ogier. Ford invested on drivers like Markko, Petter, Duval and others that end up on other teams after growing on ford.
    Ogier did the best choice for him, but sadly not the bet for the championship (not his fault that ford is not good enough for citroen)
    Don't compare 2010 with late 90's and the first years of 21st century. At that time we had more teams and more young drivers being supported by works teams.

Now we have two manufacturers. One invest in a new value, the other invest in a lost value. When the first shows the result of his investment, the seconde go there and try to catch the result. There's no law to avoid that, it's business, but some good sense and some etic is welcome.

But i agree that Ogier in a Ford shoud be good to the WRC. But Ford has exactly what he worked to...
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92

What else(cf George Clooney) ???? :