Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Citroen retain Loeb and Ogier

Whats a uni?

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Bugger lol.

MJW
    I guess that makes Petter in a Ford look likely for 2011 then. As autosport says, Seb Loeb and Ogier are at Citroen, plus they want Sordo but its not finalised, and the hints are that Kimi stays one more year in a Citroen then the three DS3's are occupied.
    Ford on the other hand need something / someone new. Petter has beaten both BP Ford drivers regularly this year, in results and stage times. As Malcolm always said both MH & JML stay in the line-up next year, who else will Ford get now that Ogier has turned them down, Sordo allegedly staying at Citroen as well. Maybe PG gets one extra seat but who else? Petter to return almost 10 years anniversary of the departure immediately after Finland 2000?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    I guess that makes Petter in a Ford look likely for 2011 then. As autosport says, Seb Loeb and Ogier are at Citroen, plus they want Sordo but its not finalised, and the hints are that Kimi stays one more year in a Citroen then the three DS3's are occupied.
    Ford on the other hand need something / someone new. Petter has beaten both BP Ford drivers regularly this year, in results and stage times. As Malcolm always said both MH & JML stay in the line-up next year, who else will Ford get now that Ogier has turned them down, Sordo allegedly staying at Citroen as well. Maybe PG gets one extra seat but who else? Petter to return almost 10 years anniversary of the departure immediately after Finland 2000?
    Sorry, but i dont think it will happen, PG maybe, but Petter no way, except if he pay his own ride, its no point for any team to invest in him anymore.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    you need vacation...

MJW

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    you need vacation...
    Greece?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wel if Ford keep hirvsow then they can forget the championships next year as well......

they need a proper driver in the team as they have never filled the gap left by Gronholm
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Greece?
    sure...but no feeding of the indigenous humanoids allowed...no matter how they beg.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sure...but no feeding of the indigenous humanoids allowed...no matter how they beg.
    My friend was in greece a few weeks ago in a somekind of HD meeting, he did not see any beggars.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

MJW
    Ok - I am off to Finland soon, that wont feel like a vacation though...........