Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool Cuz vs Kez Part Deux

Short version....2 lap shootout. Turn 1 of last lap Kez roughs up Cuz taking the lead. They come off 4 side by side, Cuz dumps Kez and Kez eats wall, and other cars, Cuz wins.

Kez still hasn't learned, apparently.....
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    and yet there are some members on here that think Harvick is the dirtest driver in Nascar

I think though once again, Carl makes Brad look like the victim, even though a half lap earlier, Brad nearly spun Carl out off of Turn 2 to keep himself a fighting chance.

Carl really felt Brad didnt deserve the win after that and basically finished him off for the 2nd time. the NWS is gonna get alittle more rough with these 2 going for the title.

but both are still punk morons :
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Eddie Haskell said that he intentionally dumped Brad. What's NASCAR gonna do now?
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    and yet there are some members on here that think Harvick is the dirtest driver in Nascar

I think though once again, Carl makes Brad look like the victim, even though a half lap earlier, Brad nearly spun Carl out off of Turn 2 to keep himself a fighting chance.

Carl really felt Brad didnt deserve the win after that and basically finished him off for the 2nd time. the NWS is gonna get alittle more rough with these 2 going for the title.

but both are still punk morons :
    Key difference is that Brad did not spin out Carl, but Carl did spin out Brad. Neither one is clean in my book and Cuz lives up to his Eddie Haskell image once again.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Carl's a baby simple as that. Carl came down at Brad at 'dega, Brad got loose at Atlanta & Carl flips him, Brad barely touches him tonight and Carl puts him head on in the fence! What if Brad got hurt? Would Carl smile and say he tried to take it away from me? Bull is what it is.

P.S I don't even like Brad that much!
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dang, I missed all this!!?
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i don't like carl but i respect the fact that he owns up to his actions in post-race interviews. a lot of other drivers would lie about it after the fact, but he owns up to it and moves on. The booth guys including Rusty and some random new guy that was in tonight should be ashamed of themselves for calling it as anything but what it was. They know better than that and it's very condescending to think that they can pull one over on the fans by calling it anything but an intentional turn and wreck by Carl. For better or worse, this is what NASCAR is asking for with the rules this season, so when in-race reporters and booth guys try to put a false face on things it really annoys me.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yeah, Rusty and the guys were pathetic, " looks like Brad turned up into him", give me a break!
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00steven
    Yeah, Rusty and the guys were pathetic, " looks like Brad turned up into him", give me a break!
    yeah lol, they're watching the same piece of video as us and they seriously say that? it's incredibly condescending. You actually see Carl turning his car left for 2 seconds or so on the straightaway until he finally gets Kes spinning. What does ESPN care anyway if Carl spun him or not? do they think the fans watching are going to turn away if they see anything negative happen on track? it's such a ridiculous group over there, and they pull some of the same crap on indycar broadcasts.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Wrecking someone on a straightaway is not cool.