Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixent
    I wish the same could be said about AA and the #7 car.
    She is talent, no problem there and Paul Tracy will not finish ahead of Danica.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Seriously, Starter should strongly consider banning this member. It is a personal insult to everybody else's intelligence to allow this ridiculous of a post. No personal insults on the forum.

For the love of GOD, what basis do you have for anything you've every said with regard to Danica? Could you at least take some responsibility and back SOMETHING up?
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    DF...we had this discussion. How many races Danica has won in her life? ONE.

How many for PT? 20? 30? In all formulae? who knows? All I know is a 40 year old Paul Tracy has more talent in his pinky than the princess has displayed in the last 5 years....

As I should also point out, What did Danica do at the Glen DF? Where did Tracy end up? I rest my case....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    Seriously, Starter should strongly consider banning this member. It is a personal insult to everybody else's intelligence to allow this ridiculous of a post. No personal insults on the forum.

For the love of GOD, what basis do you have for anything you've every said with regard to Danica? Could you at least take some responsibility and back SOMETHING up?
    Dont worry Turn3, I think Im gonna leave on my own. Im tired of all the Danica bashing anyways.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dont worry Turn3, I think Im gonna leave on my own. Im tired of all the Danica bashing anyways.
    you wont be going anywhere.....
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Again?
    I know you get as much flack on one other forum you used to post on.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here's the press release from NHR

QUICK TRIM TO SPONSOR NO. 02 ENTRY FOR GRAHAM RAHAL AT NEWMAN/HAAS RACING

LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. (July 13, 2010) – Newman/Haas Racing (NHR) announced today that Graham Rahal, 21, will return to the team beginning with the Honda Indy Toronto IZOD IndyCar Series event, July 16-18, and will pilot the No. 02 Dallara/Honda/Firestone entry for six of the remaining series races. Five of those races will see Rahal sponsored by Quick Trim®, which joined him at this year's Indianapolis 500 when he ran with his father's Rahal Letterman Racing team. Rahal became the youngest race winner and pole sitter in series history while with NHR. He will team with Hideki Mutoh, who drives the No. 06 Formula Dream/Panasonic entry.

"It's nice to be back with Newman/Haas Racing, a group that I have been with for so long and have a lot of fond memories with, and it's also great to be reunited with Quick Trim who made this possible," said Rahal, who resides in New Albany, Ohio. "Quick Trim really enjoyed their experience in May and we had a great run. We have been talking about this for a long time and I'm happy we were able to extend the deal. I'm looking forward to getting back in the car and back in the series. To know what I am going to be doing for the rest of the season feels so good. The plan is to go out there and pick up where we left off."

Quick Trim®, which is one of the nation's leading diet systems, with products designed to jump-start metabolism and burn calories 300 percent faster than your body would do naturally, sponsored Rahal's entry in the 2010 Indianapolis 500 for Rahal Letterman Racing where he started seventh, ran as high as fourth and earned his highest finish of 12th in the legendary race.

"I am so excited to be able to watch Graham Rahal drive the Quick Trim® Indy Car again," said Quick Trim® spokesperson Kim Kardashian. "I can't wait to see him burn up the track. I am looking forward to seeing the QuickTrim® car in Sonoma, South Beach and Chicago. Quick Trim is really going global with races in Toronto and Japan as well!"

When Rahal joined NHR in 2007 at the age of 18 he became the youngest driver to join the team and first true rookie. Previous drivers that were officially classified as rookies include Nigel Mansell, who joined the team as the reigning 1992 Formula One World Champion and Sebastien Bourdais, who joined the team as the reigning 2002 Formula 3000 champion. Rahal went on to become the youngest podium finisher in CART/Champ Car history with second place in Houston in 2007. In 2008, he became the youngest race winner in Indy car history in his IndyCar Series debut in St. Petersburg and went on to become the youngest pole sitter in series history the following year in St. Petersburg in his third season with the team.

"We are delighted to have Graham back with the team," said Carl Haas, co-founder of Newman/Haas Racing with Paul Newman. "He has been an important part of our team over the past few years and we are proud of the history-making results we have accomplished together. We are also looking forward to returning to a two-car team and all of the benefits it provides."

http://www.newman-haas.com/content20...l_returns.html

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    OMG, I just became a Kardashian fan???

Never thought I'd see that in print.

Sooo glad to see Graham back. It's nice to see RHR, Graham and JR Hilderbrand in IndyCar.

Morale is is getting better by the day.

Big announcement in one hour and counting.........
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty G.
    This deal is for Toronto, Mid-Ohio (not sponsored by QuikTrim there though), Sears Point, Japan, Chicago and Homestead.

No Edmonton and Kentucky.

I wonder who will be in the #24 D&R car at Edmonton and Kentucky? My guess is that Graham will be.
    Conway should be back by Kentucky and Scheckter will probably drive at Edmonton as he drove for D&R there last year and it's only one week after Toronto. I don't see the point of having Scheckter for Toronto, A N OTHER for Edmonton and then Hildebrand for Mid-Ohio & Sonoma. It makes sense to keep Scheckter on for the two Canadian races.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bblocker68
    OMG, I just became a Kardashian fan???

Never thought I'd see that in print.
    You lost me. Is the Kardashian clan involved in Graham's deal or something? Is Kim going to sponsor Graham's car with 10% of the earnings from her butt shots... what's that like $20 million/year?!

Seriously, whatchootalkinabout, Willis?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith