View Poll Results: Should Michael quit ?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

68 48.23%
  • No

73 51.77%
Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Schumacher !!! Should he call it quits

It's really pathetic to see Nick Fry and Ross Brawn continue supporting Schumacher inspite of Schumacher being creamed by Rosberg race in / race out....

Ofcourse , being taken apart by a team-mate this season doesn't tarnish your reputation one bit...but did he have to sign to compete with the Force India for points where the team mate is competing more often than not with the top guys ?

and could we have a poll on this one ?
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    If Mercedes earns PR money on him, well.

But, they loose WCC points on him which also means loss of money, well.

And, some are loosing dignity.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    and i would like to see a thread called "schumacher will destroy rosberg next season" make a comeback

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Well he's over 40 years old, won everything there is to win in the sport and broke nearly every record in the book, what in gods name made him think he should come back?

His presence also is preventing worthy drivers itching for a chance in F1 from that seat, infact, they have a worthy driver sitting around doing nothing as a tester who should be on the grid
    "Alboreto, into the pits, and im going to stop the startwatch" (Murray Walker, Monaco 1987)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Apparently good ol' Bernie said today that he can see Schumacher quiting the sport at the end of the season.
    I respect Schumacher a hell of a lot for being a great driver and i hate seeing him being outperformed each weekend by Nico... Brawn says his form is coming back, but it's safe to say we haven't seen this yet.
    One bad season wont tarnish his legacy, but another poor one might. I think he should call it quits at the end of 2010 so people don't remember him for his failed comeback, but rather his glory days.

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    It's really pathetic to see Nick Fry and Ross Brawn continue supporting Schumacher inspite of Schumacher being creamed by Rosberg race in / race out....

Ofcourse , being taken apart by a team-mate this season doesn't tarnish your reputation one bit...but did he have to sign to compete with the Force India for points where the team mate is competing more often than not with the top guys ?

and could we have a poll on this one ?
    Everyone should just shut-up and allow Schumi to get on with it.

There is no testing allowed and he has had to get used to a new F1 era that ALL the top drivers in f1 and including the rabbits like Kovaleinen have had time to dial themselves into since 2007.

Schumi is racing because he wants to and he has the support of his team because they want to.

I think he will definitely race in 2011 and decide from then.

It was a brave move to return just as it was similarly one by Jense to join Lewis. But do all these armchair finger pointers [I'll tell you where you can shove your finger] focus on that? Of course not - there is just a disgusting eagerness to try and undermine Schumacher's effort.

At least, at the VERY minimum, have the decency to give Schumi a chance like no other driver - because he is not just another driver. He has set records not likely to be broken ever.
    Jense - Mclaren MP4-25 :D
    MonzaOne :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
    It was a brave move to return just as it was similarly one by Jense to join Lewis. B
    fine line between bravery and down right foolishness

and as far as your rant for Force India goes , Sutil is just about a point behind Schumacher and Force India is P6 in the championship with the team formed in 2007

so where do the "HOW MANY SEASONS" come into the play

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    fine line between bravery and down right foolishness

and as far as your rant for Force India goes , Sutil is just about a point behind Schumacher and Force India is P6 in the championship with the team formed in 2007

so where do the "HOW MANY SEASONS" come into the play
    If you cannot distinguish where Schumacher fits, then there is nothing I can do about that.

Force India would not even be straddling the arse end of the constructors championship with bailiffs now in hot pursuit of the ostentatious and garish Mallyah if it was not for its desperate call that went out to Mclaren for HELP!!

This is as good as it is ever going to get - no wonder Sutil is aiming for the Renault seat in 2011.
    Jense - Mclaren MP4-25 :D
    MonzaOne :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
    If you cannot distinguish where Schumacher fits, then there is nothing I can do about that.

Force India would not even be straddling the arse end of the constructors championship with bailiffs now in hot pursuit of the ostentatious and garish Mallyah if it was not for its desperate call that went out to Mclaren for HELP!!

This is as good as it is ever going to get - no wonder Sutil is aiming for the Renault seat in 2011.

if people can't distinguish stupidity from bravery , nothing can be done about that.....

the bottom line for Force India is that they are in P6 in the championships and have made quite a bit of improvement in 3 seasons in Formula 1.....whether you like it or not , doesn't change one fact

anyway , topic's about Schumacher , not about Force India and the garish VJ Mallya

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    First problem, mercedes now owns the team, and views the team as a profit center and has all sorts of corporate restrictions on personnel and so forth.
    Second, what set Schuie apart was testing, testing and more testing...at a private facility where they could do it whenever....
    Third, for whatever reason, the car is not that good, and it strikes me that maybe Fry and Haug is too much in charge, and "Mercedes" is not spending the money to stay up on all the latest and greatest, due to reason number one.......

Frankly, I could see Brawn picking up and going....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer: