Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mr Moat

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

Thumbs up

In yesterdays paper, the traffic cop who was shot was interviewed and told how he had nicked Mr Moat about a year or so previously, he impounded his van for driving with 'no' insurance... well ... Mr Moat was a Landscape gardner/tree surgeon, when they pulled him over they found his van to be full of scrap metal and because his line of work was not in scrap metal they decided that technically he was uninsured and so towed his works vehicle away to the compound !!!

When you learn about stuff like this you begin to wonder if there was a lot more to the story than first meets the eye.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    In yesterdays paper, the traffic cop who was shot was interviewed and told how he had nicked Mr Moat about a year or so previously, he impounded his van for driving with 'no' insurance... well ... Mr Moat was a Landscape gardner/tree surgeon, when they pulled him over they found his van to be full of scrap metal and because his line of work was not in scrap metal they decided that technically he was uninsured and so towed his works vehicle away to the compound !!!

When you learn about stuff like this you begin to wonder if there was a lot more to the story than first meets the eye.
    Still doesn't excuse him for breaking the law. I do agree though, the way the system does things you start to wonder how dopey government and big business can be on things like this....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    In a final sad ending to the whole affair, the police officer who was blinded by Raoul Moat was found dead in his home last night, having seemingly taken his own life.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very sad for the poor man. One day he was just doing his job and the next his life is snatched from him. There follows Blindness, PTSD, the breakdown of his marriage and finally an apparent suicide.

Yet another victim of gun crime.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just one day changed his whole perspective on life. Very tragic indeed.