Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat
    Better to be a big fish in a small pond for Henning rather than a small fish in a big pond....
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    He can be happy that he has drive these days..

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    There are two ways at looking at it. Why go to a team who have consistently proved they can't get the job done!
    However, he may feel he's the man to do it. I really would be amazed if he walked away from Citroen..

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    There's only one way of looking at it. Why go to a team who have consistently proved they can't get the job done?
    Edited for accuracy. Yet another Ford cluster**** today....
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    There are two ways at looking at it. Why go to a team who have consistently proved they can't get the job done!
    However, he may feel he's the man to do it. I really would be amazed if he walked away from Citroen..
    Same here, I think he's not really thinking of going to Ford. There has been talk, then Wilson made an offer. That's all. The offer is probably to drive "a" car without salary or an absolute minimum salary, like with Duval at the time.

Citroën is the way for him.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    I agree..

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Are we looking at the case of too many stars in one team? To find an analogy, it looks like the Lorenzo-Rossi line-up at Yamaha in Moto GP won't last beyond this season either. I think Citroen has an important decision to make. Is there a possibility that Citroen will force Loeb to retire in order to keep Ogier? I mean they may want to take a look at the future and if Ogier moves to Ford due to Loeb and then the Legend himself retires soon too, Citroen will have failed to build up the team for the future. After all, Yamaha seems to prefer keeping the younger Lorenzo and some even say Ferrari forced Schumacher to retire in 2006. : Is Citroen going to opt for the long-term approach?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ogier is very talented driver but not good enough to force Loeb to retire yet. I think if Ogier wins one or two more rallies this year, it will actually motivate Loeb more because he's got another competition and better yet he's in the same car
    Waiting for Subaru to come back to be :champion:

Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koko0703
    Ogier is very talented driver but not good enough to force Loeb to retire yet. I think if Ogier wins one or two more rallies this year, it will actually motivate Loeb more because he's got another competition and better yet he's in the same car
    if given the same car with the same specs as loeb and no team orders i believe ogier can fight it out with him(loeb) and win,he doesnt look invisible these days and looking at the stage times,he is beatable.
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red bull
    if given the same car with the same specs as loeb and no team orders i believe ogier can fight it out with him(loeb) and win,he doesnt look invisible these days and looking at the stage times,he is beatable.
    The job of a 2nd or 3rd driver is to take the maximum points in the title to squeeze out the first drivers rivals/ensure that the team wins the manufacturers championship.