Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    A mute poll, or pole. All bids were based on a single spec chassis, and the winner will match a one of the Kink's all time hits.
    so its going to be a "low budget" car???

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My preference is #1, reality says #3.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Since the bids ARE based on a single spec chassis, there is only one option #3. So, what is the point of this poll?

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    The Lola is a single spec, but from what was published the cars will have different body-kits. That's a nice compromise I suppose. The important thing is different engines anyway in my opinion.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    A mute poll, or pole. All bids were based on a single spec chassis, and the winner will match a one of the Kink's all time hits.
    You Really Got Me thinking about this post. I mean, I am no Superman, so I am having a hard time seeing your point. It finally came to me - The new cars are going to be made of Celluoid instead of carbon fibre. Yes, they be really Low Budget and in my opinion indycar will be Living on a Thin Line but hopefully the lower costs will cause many teams to Come Dancing at the big race on Sunday Afternoon.... Ultimately such a move could be a real Destroyer but if Randy pulls it off he could become a Well Respected Man and save indycar racing for everyone

Is that what you mean when you are talking about the Kinks???

sorry couldn't resist - I was trying all night to figure how to get "Dallara" out of a kink's song!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Since the bids ARE based on a single spec chassis, there is only one option #3. So, what is the point of this poll?

Gary
    The point of the poll is to get fans opinions of what is best for the series. I said that in the original post.

Why do you have to pick apart everyone's posts?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1993/94 Lola 9oo hp turbo would be perfect.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris R
    You Really Got Me thinking about this post. I mean, I am no Superman, so I am having a hard time seeing your point. It finally came to me - The new cars are going to be made of Celluoid instead of carbon fibre. Yes, they be really Low Budget and in my opinion indycar will be Living on a Thin Line but hopefully the lower costs will cause many teams to Come Dancing at the big race on Sunday Afternoon.... Ultimately such a move could be a real Destroyer but if Randy pulls it off he could become a Well Respected Man and save indycar racing for everyone

Is that what you mean when you are talking about the Kinks???

sorry couldn't resist - I was trying all night to figure how to get "Dallara" out of a kink's song!!

What a great post! Truly you are a Superman.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dataman1
    The point of the poll is to get fans opinions of what is best for the series. I said that in the original post.

Why do you have to pick apart everyone's posts?

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. I just think its silly to ask our opinions on something that clearly is not plausible. The bids were all submitted based on a single spec chassis and your "poll" is asking about options outside of that reality. So what difference does it matter what we want of those three choices, only one of them can ever happen anyway.

It's like me creating this poll:

Which would you rather do:

1. Walk on the Sun.
    2. Date Salma Hayek.
    3. Eat lunch today.

What the hell difference does it make what you'd rather do, since only 3 is an option.

Gary

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    What a great post! Truly you are a Superman.

Gary
    thank you, thank you very much