Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl
    No, actually, it's the Boost Mobile paint scheme. Just because it was used on Danica's car doesn't mean she "owns" the paint scheme or has proprietary rights to it. Just like when Danica eventually leaves Indycar, for whatever reaon, her number will not go with her. Another Andretti driver will be driving the 7. Like it or not, that's life in the big leagues.
    I know its their paint scheme but it is was still hers originally,I was just having a moment...lol

I know about the number thing, Im not a complete idiot. Remember, she started out as 16 for the first 2 years in Indycar.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    I know its their paint scheme but it is was still hers originally,I was just having a moment...lol

I know about the number thing, Im not a complete idiot. Remember, she started out as 16 for the first 2 years in Indycar.
    Sorry - that wasn't my intent. I was just using the number thing as an example of things that aren't "owned" by a driver. The use of the color scheme by someone other than Danica, though, might lessen the resale value of all the stuff you have in that color scheme!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

You really need to ease off on the Danica thing. You are starting to creep me out.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I wish all of the drivers a safe weekend.

While I love the layout of the Glen I also fear it for safety reasons. Way too much armco and it is way to close on sections.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Be interesting to see what Adam Carroll can do. No idea what seat time he's had (if any), or if he knows the track already, but he's a decent driver and I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes. Nice paint scheme as well, regardless of who had it first and any spare room redecorating it might trigger longer term.
    No longer active on this forum

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anybody have a golfball tee'd up? Nevermind.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hornet
    Be interesting to see what Adam Carroll can do. No idea what seat time he's had (if any), or if he knows the track already, but he's a decent driver and I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes.

He'll prolly outrun his "teammate"

hopefully this will be a solid race, Watkins Glen normally is
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    He'll prolly outrun his "teammate"

hopefully this will be a solid race, Watkins Glen normally is
    No doubt Adam will have one of the top teams behind him but he this will be a big learning curve. I think he will do fine but he will be last on the team. His teammates will have to school him on these cars.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is what Adam Carroll's car looks like. I love this paint scheme but this is Danica's paint scheme and always will be. They should of done something different. =

Oh brother what an inane statement! That's like saying the Marlboro Ferrari red is associated with Scumacher and no one else should ever drive the Marlboro Ferrari... or saying the Lakers' home gold uniform is identified with Kobe Bryant and no one else can wear it in the future...

Are you suggesting that the IRL should "retire" the number 7 permanently ?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPVguy
    Are you suggesting that the IRL should "retire" the number 7 permanently ?

Maybe not a bad idea to put the nightmare behind us... just sayin'.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.