Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Prices are generally quite good. Only thing is they don't sell all games. Manufacturers would rather you pay 10 quid more for a disc, dvd case and manual that cost them 20p to mass manufacture So only companies who choose to be part of steam are part of steam. EA have got their own online distribution system as well but I don't know about codies.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I must agree on what 306 says about the cars look like going on rails.

It also feels so when driving, its almost flat out and turn until you reach finish.
    In the non-moded game you can go flat out and break in less then a sec on gravel, do a hairpin turn with full speed.
    (theres some things you can do with some files to get less grip and brake power, but that feels even more stupid)
    Theres so good grip and acc you can almost think you driving a F1 on very smooth tarmac and the car physics is not as good as RBR, the cars just floating over the surface.
    If your wheel are out of the track, dont worry, it wont slow you down or give you any steering problems, like in RBR or in reality, just push down the throttle and steer it back on track.

The only thing in this game I think feel little realistic are those dirt cars, I think they are RWD cars and you have to adjust your speed on throttle if you want to have a good slide through the corner.

Been playing this game sometimes just to killing some time and because im tired of RBR.
    The only thing that keeps me playing is to crash the cars actually, the game is to arcad to enjoy it as a rally game.
    "if in doubt, flat out"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peugeot206WRC
    I must agree on what 306 says about the cars look like going on rails.

It also feels so when driving, its almost flat out and turn until you reach finish.
    In the non-moded game you can go flat out and break in less then a sec on gravel, do a hairpin turn with full speed.
    (theres some things you can do with some files to get less grip and brake power, but that feels even more stupid)
    Theres so good grip and acc you can almost think you driving a F1 on very smooth tarmac and the car physics is not as good as RBR, the cars just floating over the surface.
    If your wheel are out of the track, dont worry, it wont slow you down or give you any steering problems, like in RBR or in reality, just push down the throttle and steer it back on track.

The only thing in this game I think feel little realistic are those dirt cars, I think they are RWD cars and you have to adjust your speed on throttle if you want to have a good slide through the corner.

Been playing this game sometimes just to killing some time and because im tired of RBR.
    The only thing that keeps me playing is to crash the cars actually, the game is to arcad to enjoy it as a rally game.
    Are you playing it on 360 or PC?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    dirt is an excellent game and plays superbly on the ps3 killer the xbox360.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuartf12007
    dirt is an excellent game and plays superbly on the ps3 killer the xbox360.
    I am getting the xbox and the game, soon I will let you know whether you're right or wrong
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    MCDIRT isn't on PS3 yet
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 306 Cosworth
    MCDIRT isn't on PS3 yet
    That's why I am getting an xbox :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Are you playing it on 360 or PC?
    PC, tried it on a friends 360 with controller too, not very different feeling in the driving.
    I find the gameplay lot smoother on the 360 though.
    When PC works very hard on something besides dirt it could start lag, this didnt excist on the 360.
    "if in doubt, flat out"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peugeot206WRC
    PC, tried it on a friends 360 with controller too, not very different feeling in the driving.
    I find the gameplay lot smoother on the 360 though.
    When PC works very hard on something besides dirt it could start lag, this didnt excist on the 360.
    That's because you had the graphics settings up too high.

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    That's why I am getting an xbox :
    I was referring to the post above yours Pino, sorry
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman