Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 7 more days...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The good thing here is that I don't have to sacrifice a lot of sleep for the Aus race. As for the qualy, are they keeping the silly format with the useless 15 minutes?
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plato 4 Title
    btw to u aussies is it true if you turn your pint glass upside down in your town it means ure challenging any one to a fight and that if you dont want another drink you have to lay your glass on its side?
    Umm no. Not that im aware of.

For mine, if you turn your glass upside down it means youre drunk.

And if you lay it on its side it means youre even drunker!
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    In our timezone quali starts at 6 o'clock in the morning and race at 5. Well, I'm most probably going to watch the race LIVE, but I'm not sure about quali (maybe I'm going to watch in replay at 14:00), because such an early wake-up two days in a row might not have a good effect on me.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    About to catch the plane to melbourne! Will be racing Auusie racing car # 18 Team AUSTRALEC FALCON so come down and say hello!Now only if WEBBO can take a podium so I can Bag IOAN AND HAWKMOON!

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts

Question

It seems that the organizers of the Australian GP consider night race.... I don't know what to make of that... still... it d be a good news for Europeans wouldn't it? Night race? strange though... I have to see one to decide whether I like such a thing or not...

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Pino your countdown is bust! :

Can't believe this but I am actually thinking of staying up to watch!
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian McC
    Hey Pino your countdown is bust! :
    It's not, I try to not to get too excited or I won't sleep until Sunday morning :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I have got a new strategy.

I will watch the quali LIVE from 6 to 7 in the morning. And then from 11-17 (if I'm not mistaken) I'll watch Holmenkollen ski marathon. So it'll be a busy day and I can't afford watching quali in replay. :

The time of watching the Sunday's race depends on Saturdays "sleeping form". If on Saturday I fall asleep between 7 and 11, then I'll watch the race Live, if not, then in day's replay.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now I'm not what you might call a massive F1 fan preferring instead the mayhem of oval racing but with the departure of that German f..f...f..f...f...f....fellow I find myself strangely drawn towards the uncertainty of the forthcoming season and will make a concerted albeit probably doomed effort to stay awake on beer sodden Sunday afternoons when the F1 circus hits Europe.

For what it's worth I see the red cars dominating the opening few races before the Mclarens get their cars dialled in and start to mount a serious challenge.

I'll stick my neck out and tip Massa to head the Ferrari challenge with Raikkonen struggling to get to grips with new car and rubber alike.

As for McLaren Fernando will of course dominate with the lions share of points but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Lewis grab the odd podium or even a win or two.

I think Williams will be a stronger outfit this season and could even surprise one or two. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the team although I do think it's a bit strong the way old Frank gets people to push him around everywhere. I know he's the guvnor and all that but it wouldn't hurt him to get up on his toes now and again.
    Lazy sod!
    Oh golly Oh gosh Had a lie on the couch with a nice bit o' posh from Burnham-On-Crouch:mad: