Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kudos to DeLana

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    You can say that again. I was anything BUT a Kevin Harvick fan. Over the years though I came to like what Harvick has developed into. Now, I am a fan of his. I still like Gordon and Jr but Kevin is also one of my favorites.

I told you way back then he'd get there, eventually :
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    The Harvicks always have the the humor for these types of things.

remember when Harv and Kenseth had some on track incidents, Harv wore the "Kenseths #1 fan" T-Shirt on pitlane all day
    That was when Happy punted Matt late in the race at Pocono & then Matt spun Happy out under caution.

Kevin was wearing a #17 shirt that one of his pit crew guys bought from the Kenseth trailer at Michigan the week after. The Harvick's auctioned it off for the KH foundation, signed by Kevin...which BTW was bought by a Kenseth fan!

I remember because my dad wanted that same Kenseth shirt that Happy was wearing, so when we got to Michigan on that Saturday...I bought the same one for him for Father's day!
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tstran17_88
    That was when Happy punted Matt late in the race at Pocono & then Matt spun Happy out under caution.

Kevin was wearing a #17 shirt that one of his pit crew guys bought from the Kenseth trailer at Michigan the week after. The Harvick's auctioned it off for the KH foundation, signed by Kevin...which BTW was bought by a Kenseth fan!

I remember because my dad wanted that same Kenseth shirt that Happy was wearing, so when we got to Michigan on that Saturday...I bought the same one for him for Father's day!
    btw, the proceeds from the sales of the 'Firesuit" T-shirt will also go to the KH Foundation.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This is good reading, Harvick speaks out on little Joey.

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/06/harv...-dad-feud-joey
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    This is good reading, Harvick speaks out on little Joey.

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/06/harv...-dad-feud-joey
    Yep...I watched the full 18 minutes of Harv's press conference today and he brought the heat. It was funny to watch....so apparently Joey has already taken two shots at Kevin (Cup race at Phoenix and Natwide race at Richmond) that the press-and Joey-missed....
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Joey was shoved into the Cup series before he was ready for it in my opinion. He has the talent to race at the Cup level but his maturity level doesn't match his talent. The boy will learn the hard way if he has to but he doesn't need to. Kyle Busch comes to mind.

Tom Logano needs to go sit down somewhere and let his son fight his own battles before NASCAR forces him to. His son won't grow up until he grows up too and quits his job as Stage Mother.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Amen,Sparky

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    One thing is certain: Joey’s dad, Tom Logano, won’t be involved in any on-track confrontation between the two drivers this week.

Several sources said Friday that in a post-race meeting last weekend with NASCAR officials at Pocono, the brass “suggested” it might be a good idea for Tom Logano to take a break from the track.

When asked about the meeting, NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said, "Our policy has always been and continues to be that what is discussed in the Cup hauler stays in the Cup hauler.”

Read more: http://www.thatsracin.com/2010/06/11...#ixzz0qehRilUh
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt