Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 657 Times in 352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    BTW... related to this topic, I earlier mentioned I sent an angry e-mail to finnish MTV3 conserning their poor Rally Studio.
    What was your major disappointment in it? I found it interesting that mr Tuominen was so bad host. Given that he is experienced co-driver and should know a lot about the sport, he didn't really ask questions and leave room for his guests to talk. His questions were long and self-answering. In fact, I wonder why guests even bothered to arrive on the scene, they had only diminutive role in the show.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonkka
    What was your major disappointment in it? I found it interesting that mr Tuominen was so bad host. Given that he is experienced co-driver and should know a lot about the sport, he didn't really ask questions and leave room for his guests to talk. His questions were long and self-answering. In fact, I wonder why guests even bothered to arrive on the scene, they had only diminutive role in the show.
    Agree, Tuominen is a crap host, the guest idea is very good, especially when all the guest's has much knowledge of the sport.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    My major disappontment is the idea of having a studio and guests in the first place. If they had a pre-show with guests, it would be ok, but the rally day shows should be all about rallying.

I have a huge respect on the guests they have had but like I said, in rallying day I'm more interested about what has happened on route than what Tuominen asks about his guests. And, his questions really aren't worldshakers. If commentator has just said Mikko Hirvonen ended up having a good day, Tuominen "asks" his guest something like;" So, Mikko Hirvonen seemed to have a good day?" Like jonkka said, the role of guest is pretty small and I've asked the same question myself, what's the use ???

The problem is that the amount of footage is so poor that they have to fill the shows up with this... crap which IMO really understimates the viewer, not just a rallyfan. Not to mention the quality of the footage. It's very poor too comparing to earlier years. I hope they still develop.

The consept YLE had with their rallying was pretty much perfect. The reporter made the show, visited service areas and locations and most of the time, KNEW about what he was talking about.

MTV3 decided to make this another F1 studio with Sasha and other losers who would prefer much more to commentate slalom and other uninteresting sports.

Pheww.... I'm done for now
    Another Flying Finn