Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry is it harrassment if

the manager continuously harrases you thorughout the day when he himself is incapable of even typing a mail to his boss and you have to do all the stuff and all your stuff as well .......
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    well it might be harassment but you always have a choice...

a) dont take his crap
    b) get another job
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Harsha,

The next time he asks for coffee, spike it with half a bottle of Brooklax. That will show him who's boss

P.S. I have learnt quickly in my short 29 years on this planet that you dont take sh!t from nobody. Stand up for yourself and let him know you are unhappy with his conduct. If he is not the senior manager or boss, take it up with his superiors.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It sounds like he is incompetent at his job. Find a way of letting his superiors know this. 555 is right, life is too short to let other people give you sh!t.
    Speedqueens website is offline while I rehome it, but it will be back, and much bigger than before.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    the manager continuously harrases you thorughout the day when he himself is incapable of even typing a mail to his boss and you have to do all the stuff and all your stuff as well .......

In theory you should have been given a job description which sets out the scope of what your role involves. If your boss is piling on additional crap without your consent then you've every right to take exception.

However, be very careful how you deal with it. Having a rant won't help, you need to find your company's grievance procedure and make sure you follow it. Put your concerns in writing, so that there's a record. Ask colleagues if they feel the same and if they'll join you. Strength in numbers, and all that.

Sadly thogh, sometimes the atmosphere can become so bad that maybe looking for another job is the way to go. It shouldn't ever have to come to that, but in reality it's occasionally the way to go.

Best of luck
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good advice there Dave
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Careful when using the word "harrassment".
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i really don't mind doing the extra work but what i hate is handing my extra work or not being able to do my duties at the expense of his....i don't see how that moron got to be a manager without knowing how to type an email
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese: