Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex
    No, they have to choose their 7 races before, so Prokop is out!
    Ah so, thanks for the clarification

Despite having been watching rallies(and competing on and off in road events) since 1977 I've never been to Wales for the GB (or RAC or whatever). I've decided to do this year's for the last chance to see the current cars after a great trip to Rally Deutschland and I have sorted out the most economical way of doing the event but the official web site is so bloody awful in terms of followable directions, so here are my questions to WRGB regulars.
    a) Planning to do Crychan on the Saturday, sleeping in the car overnight on Friday. Views welcome on whether the forest or Dixies is the true Crychan vibe.
    Can they both be done by moving between the morning and afternoon runnings?
    b) Anyone got the OS 1:50000 ref for the entrance for the relevant car parks and good spectating points
    c) Are portable BBQs allowed in the o/night car park
    d) Doing Resolfen on Sunday, Car park entrance OS ref would be welcome and good speccy point advice.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    the championship title is trivial in the PWRC SWRC and JWRC...at the end of the day if a manufacturer/satelite team choses a driver out of the bunch its going to be Ketomaa, not the champion, so the title doesn't mean much if anything.

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    Craig Breen has been entered as a wildcard in SWRC.
    https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    Ah so, thanks for the clarification

Despite having been watching rallies(and competing on and off in road events) since 1977 I've never been to Wales for the GB (or RAC or whatever). I've decided to do this year's for the last chance to see the current cars after a great trip to Rally Deutschland and I have sorted out the most economical way of doing the event but the official web site is so bloody awful in terms of followable directions, so here are my questions to WRGB regulars.
    a) Planning to do Crychan on the Saturday, sleeping in the car overnight on Friday. Views welcome on whether the forest or Dixies is the true Crychan vibe.
    Can they both be done by moving between the morning and afternoon runnings?
    b) Anyone got the OS 1:50000 ref for the entrance for the relevant car parks and good spectating points
    c) Are portable BBQs allowed in the o/night car park
    d) Doing Resolfen on Sunday, Car park entrance OS ref would be welcome and good speccy point advice.
    they are pretty cool with bbq, just a no to fires, although some marshals turn a blind eye!

Cheers Alex, I've been given the info re Dixies corner car park and the options from there so its go for Halfway / Crychan all day Saturday. Just need some Resolfen info now.
    Craig Breen could well throw a spanner in Ketomaa's works.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    about Breen and Ketomaa, they aren`t even in the same universe in driving skills.

I`m also going to Walles Rally GB, so any info on best spectating points for Saturday are welcome.

Liked 172 Times in 75 Posts
    Hi folks,

Does anyone have much info on the route through Radnor? I have been there for national events, so i'm wondering if the stage will be the same, and where it starts and ends? Any info will be much appreciated, a map even better

Cheers

Liked 172 Times in 75 Posts
    Also, were can carpark location information be found? I couldn't see anything on the WRGB website.

Liked 487 Times in 242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    Cheers Alex, I've been given the info re Dixies corner car park and the options from there so its go for Halfway / Crychan all day Saturday. Just need some Resolfen info now.
    Craig Breen could well throw a spanner in Ketomaa's works.
    Stealing his Fiesta or how on earth..? They are in totally different league...
    Almost everything about World Rallying
    Rally Paradise
    http://drive.to/rally

Quote Originally Posted by rp
    Stealing his Fiesta or how on earth..? They are in totally different league...
    True - Craig is actually good on tarmac too.