Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question 1st Round circuit layout

Are we on the full GP or the shorter Indy Brand layout?

Pretty please Mr Gow can we have the GP layout? Are whilst your making those sorts of decisions, please keep that chicane at Rockingham?

Ta
    Everybody, champagne all round! Keep on drinking - especially you. I like it when you\'re drunk...
    Fellow drinker from the furry cup at Brands Hatch 2005

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I much prefer Indy, better for spectators.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Agreed, but if you can be bothered, watching the cars out back is fantastic
    Everybody, champagne all round! Keep on drinking - especially you. I like it when you\'re drunk...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its Indy for both rounds at Brands, and Rockingham chicane not being used. The layout at Rockingham is not helped by chicane (my view having raced on it and won!), the format being used for BTC is good and will provide more overtaking, but first hairpin is likely to through up soem shunts...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That first hairpin reminds me of that square right hander at Macau where they funnel down from 4 wide to 2 abreast or even single file.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    That first hairpin reminds me of that square right hander at Macau where they funnel down from 4 wide to 2 abreast or even single file.
    Yeah should be very interesting with hopefully a big field...probably will be a slightly smaller one coming out of it.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Boonster
    Its Indy for both rounds at Brands, and Rockingham chicane not being used. The layout at Rockingham is not helped by chicane (my view having raced on it and won!), the format being used for BTC is good and will provide more overtaking, but first hairpin is likely to through up soem shunts...

If that's the case I'm a tad disappointed for the Rockingham event, but on the other hand those boys are going to be doing some mighty speeds through turn 1 then - wonder if it's flat in a Super 2000 car?! They'll be honking along at over 140mph before they think about putting the anchors on - and then, as you say getting round the left hander. Crumbs... Good luck people

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Be interesting to see if anyone's brave enough to overtake on that oval section!
    You lot still here?!