Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleJumper
    Nope, not an expert at all, nor do I work in the IT industry. I am simply trying to give a balanced view as a consumer who has experience with the brands being talked about, and in my view, Medion PCs are acceptable machines for people wanting an above average specification with a limited budget. I am not denying that there are better PCs available, but if you don't have the money, there are alternatives.

I agree, my last PC was a Medion... cheap and cheerfull it might have been but there was nothing wrong with it as a foundation on which to build... after a few years I decided to upgrade it to be able to play more modern games. The Upgrades consisted of a more powerfull graphics card, an SB audigy 2ZS soundcard with the drivebay slot connections interface, an additional 1gb of Ram, an additional fan, a higher wattage power supply (to power new graphics).. it was quite a capable machine with pretty decent benchmark scores and I never had any problems with it at any time before or after the upgrades.

Ended up building the new PC I have now simply because I wanted to change to PCI-E for futureproofing and sold my Medion for almost the same price as It cost to build my new one!
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE

Not sure what else I can do My PC hasn't changed at all
    Go and buy a PS2 and play it there...better than nothing :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Richard Burns Rally - XBOX

Richard Burns Rally is a game that will both challenge and astound any fan of motorsport video games. Marking a significant move forward for the rally genre, Richard Burns Rally pushes the limits of technological capability whilst revising gameplay conventions. The best recreation of real life rallying seen to date, Richard Burns Rally is simulation gaming at its most precise. Featuring Richard Burns winner of the 2001 World Rally Championship and licensed rallies from around the world you are in charge of the most accurately modelled car-handling ever devised in a variety of gameplay modes.
    -----------------------------------------
    anupacraig

exposure marketing

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Jamie. Has it crashed since last night when you did what I said on msn?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Still no resolution to my problems.... no log notes listed at all for it so I am still none the wiser as to what is causing it to crash It does seem to be doing it randomly, although it has done it a couple of times in the menus and it has stuttered a wee bit before crashing a couple of seconds later

But anyway, to hell with it, I have ordered a G25 which should be delivered tomorrow Will probably try reformatting my PC and reinstalling windows in the near future, that usually clears up anything like this... (I hope!)
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Would definitely recommend a G25, great fun!!

Need to spend some time getting used to it, but would like to have the steering a bit smoother in the game, will have to have a fiddle with the settings.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have you done the reformat and reinstallation? Did it work?

Seems to be working ok so far

Only issue now is that the throttle range seems to be the first 25% of it, ie press throttle at 25% and in the game it will be 100%

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds like you need to calibrate your settings.

Gone through all the options, in the control setup the range seems spot on