Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Gone through all the options, in the control setup the range seems spot on
    The games default control set-up isnt compatible with wheels/pedals, Sounds like you need to change the digital filter/throttles ramp curve in RBR.... OR... in the G25's control software.

See http://www.bhmotorsports.com/board/v...ic.php?t=34044 where others have had the same/similar problem.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    One question

Does anyone have a RWD Lada installed and does it have proper physics?
    I mean since it isnt an official car for championships does it have physics?

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000
    One question

Does anyone have a RWD Lada installed and does it have proper physics?
    I mean since it isnt an official car for championships does it have physics?
    I had it installed a while ago. Whilst it is good fun, I think it is just to do with the setup that makes it "RWD". Tyre pressure, brake balance etc.

Zico I just noticed your post there, will have a look over Christmas. It is just about fine ont he more open stages (GB, US, Australia), but on Japan it is nearly impossible to drive
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Is there a site where you can downlaod the whole game?
    It is quite rare in Zagreb these days so better check out the net before I go searching shops.

Forgot to add,I am an experienced player and played the game for almost 2 years on PS2.Now I decided that I am missing a great deal of fun with the new cars available on PC

And can you add cars on the demo version?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Seems to be working ok so far

Only issue now is that the throttle range seems to be the first 25% of it, ie press throttle at 25% and in the game it will be 100%
    Did you ever get this cleared up?
    =NBW=LugnutUSA

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Also, someone on the BATracer forum just pointed this out to me:

http://www.virtualr.net/rsrbr-2009-released/

This is my first news item on Richard Burns Rally at it’s a rather significant one as a brand new version of the massive RSRBR addon has been released.
    Released in 2004, Richard Burns Rally is still the definite rally simulation and RSRBR brings a major overhaul to the sim. The 900mb package includes new cars, textures, physics, a new night mode and much more, you can find a detailed feature list below.
    If you have an old RBR disc collecting dust somewhere, now is the time to fire it up again as the almost five year old sim is still going strong - Thanks to the active modding community.
    Features:
    - New textures on tracks: France “Tarmac” & “Snow”, Finland “Tarmac”, England “Tarmac”, MineShaft “Gravel”.
    - Integration of the “Night mod”.
    - Modification of the grip of special for more reality.
    - Modification of 90% (approximately) of the physics of the cars, always for more reality.
    - Management of the damages (accumulation of the damages between two tracks of the championship).
    - Integration of Opel Corsa s1600.
    - Integration of Citroën C4 2008.
    - New 3D for : 207 s2000 & Lancer EVO9
    - New version of Skin Manager with a wizard for creating self-extracting archives skins.
    - New interface (RSCenter) to replace RSNetwork08.exe & RSRBR08.exe, of course with news.
    - New Track SS18
    =NBW=LugnutUSA

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Well I had a windows update during the week and part of that was new graphics drivers and now my RBR problems seem to be in the past! Will have to get my G25 out of the box again and give it a proper go but all seems well now

But I am still crap :
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

555 Impreza 94' coming soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've got myself hooked on RBR again the last couple of weeks and have even bettered some times I thought I would never improve upon. A makeover patch for the French stages gives them a new edge - autumn textures giving a distinct Sanremo feel. Also released just last week was a semi-complete Mitsubishi Lancer WRC. The creator has been unable to finish the project, but the car is fully driveable (it's missing a damage model and a few other tweaks) and already new skins are appearing for it, like Armindo Araujo's Portugal 2007 livery.

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleJumper
    I've got myself hooked on RBR again the last couple of weeks
    Me too. I installed czech plugin and now it´s even more fun, though now I also realise how slow I really am. :-)
    Rallin MM-sarja = Virkamies rallia yhdeksästä viiteen.