Thread: Harry Hunt

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Harry Hunt

Do you dear forumers know anything about Harry Hunt? Rally history, backrounds or anything.

He seems to be participating alot of rallies in JWRC, IRC and BRC, so he must have nice backing. I saw him in Sweden and atleast he was really spectacular, maybe not so fast but our group enjoyed his driving. Maybe he got some talent, who knows.

Let us know more about him.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted
    Do you dear forumers know anything about Harry Hunt? Rally history, backrounds or anything.

He seems to be participating alot of rallies in JWRC, IRC and BRC, so he must have nice backing. I saw him in Sweden and atleast he was really spectacular, maybe not so fast but our group enjoyed his driving. Maybe he got some talent, who knows.

Let us know more about him.
    I'm interested too. Didn't know much before Sweden but there he was by comfortable margin the most spectacular driver of the whole field.

On ss2 he came in too fast, hit the bank which threw the car to the inside bank, whole time keeping his right foot nailed he climbed back to the road. On saturday morning (ss10? Vargåsen) he came waayyyy too fast, and hit the bak hard with rear end of the car, the car lifted to its left hand side wheels, and everyone was holding breath, but no, he didn't roll there.

The in our third spot on Sunday he came as always a lot too fast, hit the bank and rolled slightly. I and couple of other where there to lift him back to wheels and to continue the rally.

Now watching his pics from Turkey, 10metres of the ground, hmm, at least I have to say that I like his attitude.

Having fun is the most important thing he has said.

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Interesting.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi there,
    I'm part of the team at Neoco. We've just helped Harry set up his own official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/harryhuntmotorsport.

We've got some really cool competitions coming up (including all-expenses trips to some of his coming races and a day out driving with him).

Harry will also be giving us exclusive interviews letting us know how he's doing after each race and answering your questions.

Come over and have a look!

Thanks,

Ben

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    didnt hunts father sell out a company for 200 or 300 million hence the where what all to do any every rally thats going