Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Would definately be the best looking cars on the grid. But Audi would surely push for diesel power, heh...
    Formula Platypus 2012

Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter
    Would definately be the best looking cars on the grid. But Audi would surely push for diesel power, heh...

If Audi retained the traditional silver colour scheme, they would at least be aesthetically pleasing. Up against Mercedes, it could evoke memories of 1930s Grand Prix racing. After all, Audi is a descendant or sister company of the old Auto Unions.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    livery looks great.
    I know many F1 "purists" don't like manufacturer teams, but I know that'd be better than "B" teams
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    livery looks great.
    I know many F1 "purists" don't like manufacturer teams, but I know that'd be better than "B" teams

If it made things more competitive and exciting up front, then I'd be in favour of it. After all, the likes of Toyota and Honda have failed thus far to join the front-runners.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by futuretiger9
    If it made things more competitive and exciting up front, then I'd be in favour of it. After all, the likes of Toyota and Honda have failed thus far to join the front-runners.
    But Toyota and Honda have usually been better than privateers. If Jordan and Minardi were racing instead of them, then the competition in the midfield would be clearly weaker. And also none of the "B" teams seem to threat 'factories'.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well at least it would get Tom Kristensen into an F1 car
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Quote Originally Posted by jens
    But Toyota and Honda have usually been better than privateers. If Jordan and Minardi were racing instead of them, then the competition in the midfield would be clearly weaker. And also none of the "B" teams seem to threat 'factories'.

Yes. If Audi or others joined in, then the likes of Toyota and Honda would be faced with the prospect of being pushed further down the grid, a development which they would find unpalatable.