Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ehm. In what way would he be more restricted because he scores points for the works team? If Quesnel wants Loeb to score maximum points and Ogier to slow down to make it happen, it will happen regardless if Ogier is in the works team or junior team. If anything, he would be allowed more room to score points if they are given to the primary team.
    We've already seen Ogier sacrifice himself this season, remember?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    More photos from the Rally de Portugal 2010
    http://www.supermotores.net/sm/fotos.asp?id=165
    Ricardo Batista www.SuperMotores.net PortalF1.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After spectating on the rally i was really impressed with the stages ,they had a bit of everything,and Rally Portugal defernately deserves a permanent place on the calendar .The only problem we had was with the police not letting you walk on the stages even 3 hours before the first car!
    Ogier fully deserved the win and anyone that can clean the road for 2 days and still win is going to become a world champion very soon.I am not a Citroen fan but full credit to them for allowing the 2 Seb's to battle it out to the end.
    Here is my video of the event:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_KT_wKN7ec

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Hi,

Can anybody help me with pictures of the car no. 66 from rally portugal. it's a Peugeot 307 WRC with Spyrus Pavildes behind the wheel.

Thanks in advance
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 39 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    Hi,

Can anybody help me with pictures of the car no. 66 from rally portugal. it's a Peugeot 307 WRC with Spyrus Pavildes behind the wheel.

Thanks in advance
    I have some, send me a PM with your email.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have you photos with registred plate 307 WRC from TURAN Frigues and PAVLIDES Spyros.

It's for update : http://pagesperso-orange.fr/j.dhs/307/index.htm

Liked 39 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superbolide
    Have you photos with registred plate 307 WRC from TURAN Frigues and PAVLIDES Spyros.

It's for update : http://pagesperso-orange.fr/j.dhs/307/index.htm

#63 - 862 ATN 69
    #66 - 99 AKF 69

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxter
    Ehm. In what way would he be more restricted because he scores points for the works team? If Quesnel wants Loeb to score maximum points and Ogier to slow down to make it happen, it will happen regardless if Ogier is in the works team or junior team. If anything, he would be allowed more room to score points if they are given to the primary team.
    We've already seen Ogier sacrifice himself this season, remember?
    But didn't Quesnell and Wilson made an agreement on no more "tactics" (cheats i would call that) that meant that Only team boss can tell his TWO drivers what to do, but not interfere with "other" teams, and as far as i know citroen junior has a different team boss than citroen total, besides, Sordo is not french!
    And i think that Quesnell can afford to let any other driver win "a few" rallies this season, since its been demonstrated by ford drivers that they can't match in consistency to citroen drivers, hence Loeb could very well be given the world drivers tittle already at this point in the season, and no one could argue that.

This kid Ogier has all that takes to beat Loeb in the world record books, hope he don't make the stupid descision to go to Ford...
    Cheers

PS. The Hirvonen situation is worriying, he had the speed, and seems that the stupid car is doing to him what the 307 did to Gronholm, and maybe too to JM
    feces complain about the stink of toilet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardalense
    #63 - 862 ATN 69
    #66 - 99 AKF 69
    Thanks - Best Regards