Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: About you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im still havent worked out how to put them all together...lol hope u like as much as me....the bike is a rocket...still working on my missus for some after pipes . trick looking bike clint, maybe hook up for a ride sometime? ive only had kwaka road bikes too... 93 gpx250 96 zx6r 98 zx6r 2001 zx9r

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Nice bike mate I have always prefered Kawasaki's my self, my first road bike was a Kawaski GT750 shaft drive, then I moved up to the ZZR1100 before selling it and moving to China. I always wanted a ZX12, but, I'm limited to a max of 250cc here. Unfortunately, Kawasaki's are rare here, so I couldn't even go and buy a ZZR250. Oh well, I would kill myself riding a big bike over here, too much traffic, too many crazy drivers and next to no road rules.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach24
    Daniel, is it true that motorcycle racing is one of the major sports in Spain, as big as football?

Has Fernando Alonso's success and Dani Sordo for that matter taken some focus from bikes and moved to cars?
    It is one of the biggest sports but sadly not as big as football (everything here is about bloody football and the stupid players and their stupid lifes :mad

Alonso has taken some focus from motorcycle racing but not that much. The impact of Sordo on the sport has meant nothing as rallying here gets almost no TV coverage .

There are thousands and thousands of people watching the races live every weekend and the races at Valencia, Jérez and Barcelona always make it to the news not only for the race but also the high numbers of spectators going to the circuits.

I guess it helps that there is always one or two riders every year who look like championship winners, and that keeps the crowds interested.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think I remeber reading last year that in Italy, MotoGP television coverage was the MOST watched sport in the country, here in Aus it would be right down the bottom end of the sports viewing scale im sure, which is a problem, considering its so good to watch.. Surely the message will get through soon? I rekon even when Mick Doohan was a five time world champion, the ratings for GP races would have been dismal..

Oh and nice bike BTW Shaun.. I really wanna get my L's and get a bike soon.. Before I turn 20..

Peace..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    Nice one Clint, I will be using that photo posting advice as well. I could post them before they changed the site format. Thanks again mate, and expect more photo's from me in the future, (especially some of the whacky bikes I see here in China everyday).
    No worries mate. Gotta be of assistance some time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX10R_shaun
    im still havent worked out how to put them all together...lol hope u like as much as me....the bike is a rocket...still working on my missus for some after pipes . trick looking bike clint, maybe hook up for a ride sometime? ive only had kwaka road bikes too... 93 gpx250 96 zx6r 98 zx6r 2001 zx9r
    Bike looks tops Shaun. A set of carbon Yoshi pipes would set it off real well I reckon and sound horn too. Hope the red stripes on the tires have gone by now though. tareup: A ride would be cool. You'll have to try not complain too much about having to wait for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    I think I remeber reading last year that in Italy, MotoGP television coverage was the MOST watched sport in the country, here in Aus it would be right down the bottom end of the sports viewing scale im sure, which is a problem, considering its so good to watch.. Surely the message will get through soon? I rekon even when Mick Doohan was a five time world champion, the ratings for GP races would have been dismal..

Oh and nice bike BTW Shaun.. I really wanna get my L's and get a bike soon.. Before I turn 20..

Peace..
    Good to hear Jake. Tis the best thing you'll ever do. For a while at least anyway.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi! My name is Daniel. I´m 27 years old and live in Germany. I´m a student in business administration. I love motorsports, especially champcars, formula one and motogp but my favourite sport is ice hockey.
    If you want to see some pictures of the GERMAN 500 on the Eurospeedway in 2001 or for more informations about me, visit my website: http://www.daniel-ruhm.de

Unfortunatly my english isn´t so good, but I´m working on it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it's pretty goos and better zhan mine
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Hi, I'm Sue, a newbie from New Zealand. The only thing I like about winter is that for us in the southern hemisphere its SBK and Motogp time! Have to admit I can't always stay awake long enough to watch races from start to finish but the DVD takes over and I'm back in front of the tv first thing in the morning. Been a big Noriyku fan for years but support the Australian riders, particularly the two Troys and Casey. Used to be a F1 fan but started losing interest last year - mmmm, haven't worked out if it's just me or is F1 really boring at the moment. Enjoying NZ's involvement in A1.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome Sue. Hope you enjoy the forum, it's a great place to be. Where abouts in New Zilland are you from? My Mum is from the land of the long white cloud (North Island - Papakura) so I've been there a few times. It's a lot like Australia with an accent and less rules! Oh, and it's not you, F1 is BORING!!!
    Get off my lawn