Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: About you

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm Back.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey, welcome back John! Nice timing. I was just thinking last nite about some of the old 'faces' that haven't been around for a while like Matt and yourself. Hope all is well and you're back on regularly.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Cheers mate. It's amazing how time flies when you are busy with work. I have occasionally checked the site, but have had little time to post. Should be here on a regular basis from here on in.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    G'day guys (and girls)

I've been MIA for a while too. Largely because of this thing:

Putting it through its paces:

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/y...t=M2U00135.mp4

Needed something that was fun but which didn't leave the rest of the family at home. Still got the project bike build and it's progressing, I'll post an update on that soon.

We have taken the Patrol up the Noosa north shore to Double Island Point and Rainbow Beach a few times. Fraser Island in a couple of months, then next year a 12 week trip to Cape York, the Gulf, Darwin, Broom, Uluru and back home
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, I'm Ryan, I'm 18.

The first forms of motorsport I really watched were the World Rally Championship and various forms of touring car racing, but for the last 2 years, I've been interested greatly by Motorbike racing, to be precise, MotoGP, WSB and BSB. There is just something you don't get with car racing.

I've been researching the history of these championships. I hope to take lessons to ride later this year or early next year.

My favourite riders are Valentino Rossi, Nicky Hayden, Jonathan Rea and Cal Crutchlow.
    Whats a uni?

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Good choice of riders mate

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know what it is, but recently, I found the great passion I had for rallying. In some ways I feel I turned my back on it, and I ain't happy about that.

Rally is a fantastic motorsport, it well and truly is the people's motorsport.

Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, just signed up yesterday. My name is Sean.

Im 17 years old and eat, breathe and sleep motorcycle racing. 12 years old i was when i went to my first race and have been hooked ever since. The main championships i follow are Motogp, Moto2, WSB, WSS, BSB and recently have started to show an interest in the AMA Supercross Series.

I have raced in motocross myself for a year then entered the Aprilia 125 superteen championship, raced that for 2 years. Was hoping to get on a 600 but it didnt work out for Family reasons.

Favourite riders:
    Casey Stoner, always been a fan. He IS the fastest rider in the world with the correct machinery and his riding style is just awesome.
    Eugene Laverty, again brilliant riding style and have known him since his days in BSS.
    Riyo Kiyonari, great to watch, so fast on his day.
    James Stewart, fastest supercross rider ever and great loose style.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Newbie here as well, quite weird as well, as I am also called Ryan and I'm 18! I love motorbikes and motorbike racing. My favourite riders in MotoGP are Valentino Rossi, Colin Edwards, Scott Redding and Bradley Smith. I also like WSB,BSB, Enduro, Motocross and Trials.

Cheers!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A belated welcome to you SeaN77 and MotoRaz. Looking forward to discussing the 2011 motorcycle racing season, on and off road, with ya. Also, make sure you enter teams in the Forum Fantasy League, it's great fun.

Phantom, that's some nice work in the Patrol. That hill looks impossibly steep! My old man had a GQ Patrol and then an 80 series Cruiser and I've many fond memories of 4wding and camping. Hopefuly you can have as much fun with your family in the beast as we did.
    Get off my lawn