Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MMMMM Melandri

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

MMMMM Melandri

Being starved of Motogp action after the Jerez testing, I have been checking out the latest news in motogp.com, motolive.com and crash.net for the last week. Three times I have read a different article concerning Melandri's complaints of lack of engine power. He talks about Dani and Nicky getting the power up parts and says that he is still waiting to recieve the same parts. Is this the start of him falling out with Honda ? Will he repeat Biaggi's mistakes and bad mouth the the big red wing ? Reading the reports, he is clearly having a go at Honda, though he is doing it with diplomacy. I hope he can dodge the secret cameras and microphones that Biaggi ran into. Time will tell.
    What do you think ?
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is the exact reason why Stoner decided to go to Ducati. Its no fun being down in the pecking order when it comes to getting factory parts.
    go speed racer go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think ALL Honda riders should have thought long and hard about where their signature would go for 2007, after the Estoril debacle caused by HRC's failure to implement a reasonable team strategy.

Stoner made a good call.
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It seems as though most agree that Stoner made the right call. I think Honda are too "flavour of the month" IMO
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Checa has been just as vocal as Melandri about the sattelite honda's lack of power.. It can't be good for Honda having constant rider negativity directed towards them from several avenues..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It would be good to see a satelite Kawasaki team. I'm sure Kawasaki would give em the power up parts, they are always chasing more power, and this year I think they have it.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    That's the rule, satelite team usually has powerless engine that the main team, Tech3 never have competitive bike, but for the three years backward i think Honda supplied the same power machine to all Honda powered team.

This maybe the right time to apply the rule again, considering Hayden the word champ and Pedrosa is better than all through their looking glass deserve for their best bike

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well,isn't that always the case,honda cannot supply all the upgrades to the satelite team...marco should have known this was gonna happen instead of bitching about it now...,imo,he should have gone to yamaha if he had teh chance
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    MM will do just fine where he is. Should one of the factory boys find themselves in trouble early (Hayden) he will get the go fast bits he requires provided he has a consistent start.

Marco is hoping to get Honda to provide him with kit sooner rather than later by going public.

One does need to be in a factory team or be supplied factory kit immediately to be a chance.

I think Honda are still the best manufacturer, perhaps the best rider is at Yamaha.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    honda is the best manufacturer,no doubt but it would have been better for a rider like melandri to have shifted loyalties like what stoner did
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese: