Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i would love to smoke pot

but i prefer Classic Milds now days
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    I person I used to work with told me "I'm a good smoker, I smoke menthol".
    Erm, yes, of course. Firstly menthol just relaxes your throat so you don't notice the symptoms of smoking as much, secondly it also opens up your airways so the smoke particles can get even deeper into your lungs!

Back to the topic, when I used to work in a newsagents 'Lambert & Butler' was the most common. Especially amongst 16 year olds who bought them in 10's. That was before the age went up to 18.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    didn't have "rollies" at all , not sure you do get them here in India...izzit like buying filter paper , tobacco and manually rolling them up and keeping it in a filter...wow , sounds like a tedious duty to me...

I usually have Classic Milds
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

I stopped smoking when I found out La Bella donna was expecting, but my prefered brand back pre-baby was Lucky Strike.

It's toasted.

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    didn't have "rollies" at all , not sure you do get them here in India...izzit like buying filter paper , tobacco and manually rolling them up and keeping it in a filter...wow , sounds like a tedious duty to me...
    I'm surprised that they don't exist in India. I had some really good Indian snuff a few months back actually The tedious duty isn't that bad when you get used to it. And it was really worth the switch from a financial point of view.

Before roll-ups, B&H were my favourite but I also smoked Marlboro red, John Player and Superkings. I never really enjoyed Camel or Lucky Strike.

I do want to try 555, Mild Seven and Gualoises (sp?) though. Just because they're motorsport sponsors :
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy
    I'm surprised that they don't exist in India. I had some really good Indian snuff a few months back actually The tedious duty isn't that bad when you get used to it. And it was really worth the switch from a financial point of view.

Before roll-ups, B&H were my favourite but I also smoked Marlboro red, John Player and Superkings. I never really enjoyed Camel or Lucky Strike.

I do want to try 555, Mild Seven and Gualoises (sp?) though. Just because they're motorsport sponsors :
    actually , was just asking my friends , you do get tobacco , filter paper and filters outside too....just that you don't often see them being used , maybe they get confused with pot smokers...if i see someone rolling up a stick , I initially think pot

maybe cause a packet of cigarette's (20's) would set you around 100 Rupees
    (1.45 Pounds)....so doubt you get cigarette's (good quality ones mind) that cheap in UK....
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    actually , was just asking my friends , you do get tobacco , filter paper and filters outside too....just that you don't often see them being used , maybe they get confused with pot smokers...if i see someone rolling up a stick , I initially think pot

maybe cause a packet of cigarette's (20's) would set you around 100 Rupees
    (1.45 Pounds)....so doubt you get cigarette's (good quality ones mind) that cheap in UK....
    Yeah sometimes people ask if I'm smoking a joint :

In Ireland, a pack of 20 cigarettes costs €8.45 Though, recently a press-release stated that this price was illegal by EU law and could be lowered soon. In contrast, a small packet of tobacco (12.5g) costs €4.20 and lasts me a lot longer.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Yeah sometimes people ask if I'm smoking a joint :

In Ireland, a pack of 20 cigarettes costs €8.45 Though, recently a press-release stated that this price was illegal by EU law and could be lowered soon. In contrast, a small packet of tobacco (12.5g) costs €4.20 and lasts me a lot longer.
    Sometimes I wonder how far the governments can go to rip off their citizens citing public health, public good, public finance, public whatever else.
    Llibertat

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    In Ireland, a pack of 20 cigarettes costs €8.45
    That's a huge price! What's the price in Northern Ireland, under the UK's tax system? Is there a lot of tobacco tourism going on?

In Estonia, alcohol is a lot cheaper than in Finland because of the difference in tax. So loads of Finns come to Estonia to buy (often, Finnish made!) beer and vodka and take it back home. A big price difference makes people move..

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Marlboro Lights.....that was the brand my mom smoked and I began stealing a pack every other month from her...when I was 14

I stayed with them ever since mokin:
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ