Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts

Smokers - what's your favourite brand of cigarette?

I am expecting some people to come on here and say the don't smoke and then the thread to escalate into a "smoking is bad for your health" debate. But I would like to try and avoid that so this is aimed at smokers and those who used to smoke.

I'm simply curious as to what your favourite brands are. I smoke roll-ups and have for the past year. Ever since making the switch, I find conventional cigarettes difficult to smoke. They just don't taste nice any more and there isn't the same hit off them when compared to the rollies.

With that said, I buy Drum dark blue which I find has a nice flavour tone. Though I'm generally open about what tobacco I purchase, I prefer Drum for its slightly moist feeling. Amber Leaf, Cutters Choice and Samson I find too dry.

mokin:
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    The one with the pictures of gangrene in the limbs and toes on the packet.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    As a non smoker I'm surprised to hear that there is that much difference between brands - you make it sound almost like fine wine.
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic
    As a non smoker I'm surprised to hear that there is that much difference between brands - you make it sound almost like fine wine.
    Have never smoked a cigarette, but there is a marked difference amongst cigars..

Your analogy is spot on..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    I used to be Marlboro man too, the light(s) version. I'd better say no more, 'cause we'd be in danger of this becoming the "smoking is bad for you" debate.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Say what you want but smoking is cool!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Dopey habit...I never saw it as cool....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy
    I am expecting some people to come on here and say the don't smoke and then the thread to escalate into a "smoking is bad for your health" debate.
    I've never seen the 'bad for your health' thing as particularly important, more that it makes you stink and turns your fingers yellow :

Never smoked a cigarette in my life but my brother is a smoker and when he started he tried brands according to motorsport sponsorship, beginning with Malboro (McLaren) and moving through JPS (Lotus), Camel (Honda MotoGP), B&H (Jordan), Lucky Strike (BAR) and so on. He also says that he hasn't managed to find a pack of 555 yet which is probably a disappointment as he's mainly a rally fan I believe that he's a Malboro Lights kinda person but is trying to quit at the minute so has one of those electronic jobbers.

My Mum has smoked rollies for years and I've never seen her with anything other than Golden Virginia.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    From a smoker pov, the fav brand of tobacco that I consider the flavor and aroma suit my taste are BAT products, Lucky Strike and State Express 555...

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Not a smoker, but when I wanna relax a bit I'm having a Dunhill.
    Llibertat