Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    I don't mind drinking, but I just don't think it's worth the hassle or the money!! It's the dreaded office party on saturday night and nobody can believe that I plan to leave sober :\
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    How many times are you going to get asked. Sure you don't want a drink? Are you OK? Are you having fun? and so on
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultz
    But I have never been kicked out, and i'm now trying to work out that happy place where I can stop drinking before my night takes aturn for the worst.
    i'm lucky enough to find that point... the moment you realise your starting to chat up the girl that you didnt even give a second glance too earlier, THATS when you know to stop with the booze... for about half an hour :
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Sometimes it is ok to get wasted, have a good time and forget the worlds problems. But it hurts like hell the next morning hence I try and behave these days.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millencolin
    i'm lucky enough to find that point... the moment you realise your starting to chat up the girl that you didnt even give a second glance too earlier, THATS when you know to stop with the booze... for about half an hour :
    I wish i was that disciplined! having said that, drinking too much never means I have a bad morning after. I must be blessed or something haha. Normally if I drink too much it's all out of my system that night and I feel fine the next morning. But one thing I have learned, as long as a stay up for a while and post some mindless junk on msf or msn, my stomach settles before i go to bed and i'm as right as roses.
    Mark Webber - Michael's master :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm no big drinker and going out was for the social element, not to get drunk. My girlfriend is the same too, so we hardly touch the stuff that regularly now.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I enjoy a drink now and again, but it's not something I need to do to have a good time. I don't like the feeling of being very drunk and hate being hungover, so a few glasses of wine is normally enough for me.
    Speedqueens website is offline while I rehome it, but it will be back, and much bigger than before.

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    And I'm gonna give up on drinking altogether and try to have fun with no chemical help. On the New Year's night I'll have a sip of wine to the outgoing year and raise a glass of juice to the upcoming year.
    Llibertat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think I've got passed the wanting to get drunk thing thanks to over doing it at uni... I don't feel the need to get drunk... maybe a little "merry" every now and then, enough to get on the dancefloor perhaps, but getting completely plastered is just not an option anymore. Unnecessary and not very nice the next day either.
    Everyone Loves a Slinky. :)

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Human has to drink at least 60 litres of water per day.

Toast!
    .................................................. ..................................................