Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Buzz cola is what you should be drinking at LAN's young man. Buzz keeps you up and gives you crazy reflexes
    For the Big Lans (i30 ) Mountain Dew + Bawls is the only way to go!
    ---/\==

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Powered by Cosworth
    For the Big Lans (i30 ) Mountain Dew + Bawls is the only way to go!
    Moutain Dew looks and tastes like wee though.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Not really. I'm not much of a "go out and drink" type of person and prefer to do any sort of partying in very small, intimate groups. I don't like being drunk that much (tipsy is alright), don't want to meet anyone at a club (already happily tied down), and if I want to dance in my quaint way, will do it in the privacy of my own home.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have to say that for this weekend you can disregard my earlier post as its me bday soon and Im going on a bit of a sesh and intend to get s***faced. But after that, no its not necessary to always get drunk!
    Im back! Now what'd I miss?

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I dont get p!ssed, but I do have a couple of pints of cider when I go out.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm 17 years sober this past April so I get to be the designated driver everywhere. Let me tell you, trying to get drunk Firemen into a van is like herding cats.

On the upside they're usually a lot of fun to mock and mess with the next day.
    Doc Wiseman
    Too dumb for opera, too smart for NASCAR

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    when i go out to the clubs, i like to have a few beers, maybe a jagerbomb or two. its the only way for me to enjoy the terrible dance music they play in those clubs. but as for getting completely smashed, no thank you. I've never been kicked out of a club for being too drunk, and i never want that to happen. My mate was last thursday (thursday is the best night to go clubbing here, student night.. WWWWWEEEEEEEE), he had too many vodkas and JD's, so he got kicked out... so i had to tag along with him until we got let into another club that was no where near as fun as the one we were in before!!!

I dont have to drink when i go out, but i like too. Hey, i lvoe the taste of a nice cold brew while i put up with terrible doof doof music
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millencolin
    when i go out to the clubs, i like to have a few beers, maybe a jagerbomb or two. its the only way for me to enjoy the terrible dance music they play in those clubs. but as for getting completely smashed, no thank you. I've never been kicked out of a club for being too drunk, and i never want that to happen. My mate was last thursday (thursday is the best night to go clubbing here, student night.. WWWWWEEEEEEEE), he had too many vodkas and JD's, so he got kicked out... so i had to tag along with him until we got let into another club that was no where near as fun as the one we were in before!!!

I dont have to drink when i go out, but i like too. Hey, i lvoe the taste of a nice cold brew while i put up with terrible doof doof music
    Yup, we are on the same page. The music they play at most of these places should be called ****house. Becasue thats what it is. Yeh, the only way I can dance to that **** is to have a couple of pints in the process. But I have never been kicked out, and i'm now trying to work out that happy place where I can stop drinking before my night takes aturn for the worst.
    Mark Webber - Michael's master :cool:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Sadly enough people are fed that sort of crap music and somehow start to like it. Give me some good Australian rock any day. You don't need to "dance" like a fool to that
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If I go out, generally I don't get drunk, it's far too expensive to do so.

Sometimes I get a little drunk before I go out and then carry on drinking or alot of the time I just don't drink.