Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    how many times do I have to put up this site, its free and no sign up required

http://www.justin.tv

just search the racing channels and someone will stream the race, how do you think I get to watch a bunch of races that are not on cable
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1

www.justin.tv

just search the racing channels and someone will stream the race, how do you think I get to watch a bunch of races that are not on cable
    Thanks Harv....only issue I'm having is that I gotta work this weekend, which means I was really counting on my DVR....

And of course here at work I can't pull up anything of any entertainment value (it's an honest to God wonder that I can pull up these forums from here, I better type quietly tho, the IT Nazi's will find me on here and it will be light's out for sure) :
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    And I am on dial up so forget live streaming even a snail race.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

http://www.justin.tv

used to have a link to Ted Turner's TV library, and the code to get to any race shown on his sytem. bummer the computer it was on died
    "He had the talent to be a champion, if only he weren't so stubborn." Harry Hyde

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    The thing is, Dani isn't even doing a full season in N'Wide is she?

I could understand the furore around her arrival if she was either A) the IndyCar champion, or B) doing the whole season in a top car.

She's a decent driver, but there are a heck of a lot of male 'decent' drivers who never get mentioned by anyone, so why should she? Obviously it's a great marketing tool and a good inspiration to a lot of young girls no doubt, but like it was said above, she's not even as good as many other female drivers who have competed in NASCAR series'.

I feel sorry for the other drivers to be honest. At least Michael Schumacher's constant press coverage on his return is warranted, given his history in the sport.

I don't think the other guys would mind if she got a bit of attention, after all it is a cool thing to have a competitive woman in Nationwide again, but it's the over-the-top seemingly round the clock coverage of Dani that annoys them and a lot of us.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dang....a whole day without a Danica comment....
    What's the world coming to?
    "He had the talent to be a champion, if only he weren't so stubborn." Harry Hyde

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Looking at the finishing order from Brazil it seems Danica finished p15 which would equate to a p27 finish in a Nationwide race (62.5 % of the field finished better than her)....Since I couldn't watch the race, I wouldn't know why, so is someone able to fill me in before I make a "more of the same" comment?
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    she tried to brave out the weather running one more lap on slicks when it was downpouring, she spun out and crashed instantly she got back to th pits, put a new front wing, and rain tires, and spun out again under caution

and then she was a moving chicane as she was the last to pit for slicks when the race got back under way, lets just say Simona and Ana both kicked Danica's ass that race, and Simona actually led the race and was able to hang with the big dogs until something went wrong with her car and she went 3 laps down
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

she tried to brave out the weather running one more lap on slicks when it was downpouring, she spun out and crashed instantly she got back to th pits, put a new front wing, and rain tires, and spun out again under caution

and then she was a moving chicane as she was the last to pit for slicks when the race got back under way, lets just say Simona and Ana both kicked Danica's ass that race, and Simona actually led the race and was able to hang with the big dogs until something went wrong with her car and she went 3 laps down
    Oh,ok,so no Michael Mcdowell to blame then. Thanks More of the same, then

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    JR Motorsports announced yesterday that they're trying to get sponsorship for the #7 for the Nationwide races that DP will not be in. They've suddenly decided they want to run the car all year, and Scott Wimmer will be running the #7 at Bristol and Nashville. It seems to me, IMHO ONLY, that JR Motorsports might be seeing the light that, left to her own devices, there's a very good chance DP could not, and would not, make the field on time at her next races (she would not have guaranteed starts like at the beginning of the year.). Since she's the "cash cow" for them this year, they have to get the car guaranteed one way or the other. But, the interesting thing is, from the tone of the announcement, Go-Daddy won't sponsor it for the year, just for the DP races.

I'm wondering if Dale, Jr. and Kelly are rethinking this whole situation now? Sounds like JR Motorsports might have gotten themselves between the proverbial rock and a hard place. Too late now, though. And, on the other hand, they might be thrilled about the whole situation anyway.

These are just my ramblings and food for thought about JR Motorsports' announcement.