Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool No limits favourite car

Had to come really didn't it? What is your favourite car ever. Ever. (Well, until this day).

Personally I would have to go for a Ford Shelby Mustang GT 500. Never driven one and only seen it in the flesh once but, wow, just seeing that car is amazing.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    1963 Ferrari 250 GTO

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    1969 Dodge Charger! Usless to drive but not the point. Ace car!
    Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    I have always had a soft spot for the road-going versions of the Group B rally cars, especially the Lancia 037 Rallye.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA

Lancia 037

Lancia Delta Integrale Evo

Peugeot 504 Coupe

Renault Apline A110

To say that I have an obsession with French and Italian cars is an understatement. In the 60's and 70's no one made cars which were as desirable, attractive and just plain beautiful as the French and the Itaians. I couldn't fit the Alfa Romeo Montreal in there but I want one!!!!!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    To say that I have an obsession with French and Italian cars is an understatement. In the 60's and 70's no one made cars which were as desirable, attractive and just plain beautiful as the French and the Itaians.
    That's being very unfair on the Morris Marina.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    That's being very unfair on the Morris Marina.
    The scary thing is Caroline would probably agree with you. She likes old Britcars

I am a sucker for old cars which have a race/rally history Obviously I am more biased towards the rally side of things though I almost exploded when I thought there was a Quattro Sport on sale at a local garage but it looks like it's owned by someone who works there
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I am a sucker for old cars which have a race/rally history Obviously I am more biased towards the rally side of things though I almost exploded when I thought there was a Quattro Sport on sale at a local garage but it looks like it's owned by someone who works there
    The other thing is that so few of them were made, for obvious reasons. I bet old roadgoing Ascona and Manta 400s are worth a fair bit nowadays.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    The other thing is that so few of them were made, for obvious reasons. I bet old roadgoing Ascona and Manta 400s are worth a fair bit nowadays.
    I saw my first Manta the other day. Going sideways around a corner here in Wales It's quite a privelige to see these cars being rallied when you've never even seen one of them before I guess the rarity is part of the charm I much prefer Caroline's Legacy RS than any Impreza mainly because it's not very common.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Right now, one of these would be nice.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!