Page 11 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: GT Class

Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts
    I see in the Dutch Rally Championship there are some Nissan 350Z and 370Z... what about them?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland
    As said in the article in Road & Track: the car costs $156,000 plus local taxes. That means 156,000.00 USD = 115,379.79 EUR after todays currency converter.

Not a bad price if the car delivers what it looks like and tech data. Many Gentleman Drivers, and old top drivers could have a lot of fun in this car !

Has the testing started on the mule started yet, and have anyone filmed it ?

If this one is close to the truth, it would also be a perfect R-GT car: renault alpine,new renault,renault sports,renault alpine concept,new renault alpine,car designs of the future,coupe sports car,new car design,coupe sport cars,car engine design,2012 renault alpine sports coupe design study : FACECARS-X
    These are interesting figures. Although the Lotus is a beautiful thing I am not sure there are many Kiwis who could afford one unfortunately. I am interested to know how this package compare to what Prodrive if offering for a Mini. I would have felt that with Prodrive you would get a ST2000 (1.6) and a WRC, as well as technical support for more rallies than Lotus can offer with the Exige. Is this correct???

Liked 11,151 Times in 4,427 Posts
    For sure but You pay much more for Mini. The biggest difference must be in running cost.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Now that we know the first car is made for this class, what do we know of homologation for a 911, are anyone working on that ?

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    That Alpine looks great!
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by wildboar
    More details on the Exige R-GT, including quotes and technical details:
    Lotus Cars - The Return of Lotus to Rally

Very disapointing and confusing that this page has disapeared from Lotus's website... :/

Maybe I am wearing pink tinted specs but the GT class could prove to be a major factor in the possible re-emergance of rallying as the number 1 form of motorsport in popularity since the demise of Grp B... The return of Lotus would be a huge coup!... Why do I have this gut wrenching feeling that it is not going to happen?
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 77 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    Very disapointing and confusing that this page has disapeared from Lotus's website... :/
    It just moved:
    News - The Return of Lotus to Rally

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    [quote="wildboar"]It just moved:
    News - The Return of Lotus to Rally[/QUOTE

Thank you!
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 77 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    Maybe I am wearing pink tinted specs but the GT class could prove to be a major factor in the possible re-emergance of rallying as the number 1 form of motorsport in popularity since the demise of Grp B... The return of Lotus would be a huge coup!... Why do I have this gut wrenching feeling that it is not going to happen?
    I also think it is great news and can't wait to see the GT cars on some nice stages, hopefully already in Monte Carlo. However, there should definitely be more than one manufacturer. Also, they probably won't match the speed of the World Rally Cars, but if they can match the S2000 on tarmac, they would be an excellent option in the IRC and ERC, both having more tarmac than gravel rounds.

Liked 20 Times in 9 Posts
    Will GT have class in 2012, news please.