Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

A question

With Penske and Ganassi testing at Homestead what big name driver looking for a drive happen to fly into Miami "on Business" for the day?
    Also what other Big name driver with a ride happened to be practicing in a kart at Homestead at the same time?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Nobody else has commented on it, but Tracy had some curious tweets about Homestead that had me wondering what he was up to. And I think the 2nd one you're referring to is Wheldon?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFalzone
    And I think the 2nd one you're referring to is Wheldon?
    Nope.
    Funny thing is none of the name drivers practice Karting at Homestead. They all use Opa-Locka.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Nope.
    Funny thing is none of the name drivers practice Karting at Homestead. They all use Opa-Locka.
    Ok, u mean little Andretti? Not sure what him karting at homestead implies, maybe i'm dense.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ok, u mean little Andretti? Not sure what him karting at homestead implies, maybe i'm dense.
    Probably nothing....just an interesting coincidence....or?

Now everybody is heading to Daytona for G/A testing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Nobody else has commented on it, but Tracy had some curious tweets about Homestead that had me wondering what he was up to. And I think the 2nd one you're referring to is Wheldon?
    You thinking Tracy might be in the third Ganassi car?
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamoo
    You thinking Tracy might be in the third Ganassi car?
    I was curious about this same topic. I doubt heavily that it was to get into a 3rd Ganassi car though. Chip did court PT to drive Indy back when CART was still full song and he was with TKG. Sponsors wouldn't let him do it and Tony Stewart drove along with Montoya, Vasser and (I can't remember the 4th). Ganassi also supposedly was trying to lure PT to his outfit during the offseason before Champ Car impoloded while Gerry was clowinging around with his contract. Obviously none of that ever came to fruition but Chip has shown interest in him. Maybe as a part-time driver like last year, who knows. I do think that the timely visit had something to do with trying to put something together, just doubt with Ganassi. Some of PT's Twitter buddies were wishing him luck, adding to the intrigue.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Let us not forget that even before the Penske and Ganassi haulers pulled out Tagliani's new hauler pulled in.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well someone named "my997gt3" (yes me) on twitter asked PT what the trip was about and PT completely denied, said it was a biz trip regarding a rental property that he owns. Oh well, a real shame that this guy is not going to be in more than a handful of races this season once again.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Probably nothing....just an interesting coincidence....or?

Now everybody is heading to Daytona for G/A testing
    You honestly think Marco's looking at G/A or NASCAR? You think he caught the Danica bug? I don't, but I suppose stranger things have happened.