Thread: No Pau in 2010

Liked 13 Times in 11 Posts

No Pau in 2010

The Pau Grand Prix is going on a one year hiatus in 2010. Why this should be is currently unclear apart from a pledge from the city mayor Martine Ligineres-Cassou that it is to preserve the event and they are building a project to debut in 2011, which to me sound like a track / facilities upgrade. Its a shame that it will be missing next year, but if it will come back better and stronger the year after than i'm all for it.

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by philipbain
    The Pau Grand Prix is going on a one year hiatus in 2010. Why this should be is currently unclear apart from a pledge from the city mayor Martine Ligineres-Cassou that it is to preserve the event and they are building a project to debut in 2011, which to me sound like a track / facilities upgrade. Its a shame that it will be missing next year, but if it will come back better and stronger the year after than i'm all for it.
    Its a shame Pau isnt on the list next year, id much rather watch a race there than its replacement Zolder. but one has to wonder if Pau will be able to return with the possible additions of russian and american races. Its a shame but thats the way it is. unless we lose other european rounds like Valencia or Brno, which to be honest I cant really see.
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you for sharing the information. Please keep sharing more and more.

Have a great day