Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Rally Bulgaria

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    As I’ve said earlier I think the better performance of Citroen is due to the engine specs. Citroen has the best performance on higher revs. If a Ford has it’s best performance at about 3000 rpm and Citroen about 4000 rpm, it means at a higher altitude a Citroen engine have more time to “inhale” more air.
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    the citroen cars indeed sounded and looked more powerful but also their drivers were taking more risks...cutting the corners deeper and always exiting the corner using every inch of the road.

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    A good drive from Petter with his new co-driver, but Matthew Wilson should really consider leaving the WRC, he is the biggest future useless nobody you could ever imagine, has all the gear and no idea, but the yes men have to say he's good just to keep his dad happy.

Frigyes Turan is a more worthy driver than him, and don't forget he is in a 5-6 year old Peugot 307 WRC, which was never a competitive (or reliable) rally car.

But for now, I can only laugh at Matthew 'Wilslow'.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Langdale.. I think most people have got the idea about Wilson by now. You can stop repeating it over and over again.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1
    So the day is over yes?
    Yes Gigi
    Thierry
    La violence est le dernier refuge de l'incompétence

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldF
    As I’ve said earlier I think the better performance of Citroen is due to the engine specs. Citroen has the best performance on higher revs. If a Ford has it’s best performance at about 3000 rpm and Citroen about 4000 rpm, it means at a higher altitude a Citroen engine have more time to “inhale” more air.
    I remember that M.Gronholm was driving on higher revs then this guys..

친애하는 지도자
    Gronholm had a character and his name was big enough in the WRC to stand his ground and go as fast as possible and crash trying to match Loeb....

With those scared kids ford has now Wilson is the boss and they don't even ask how high when he tells them to jump....

As for Slow-son its getting really annoying that he still has the funds to rally.....

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    About that softness of Focus, interesting comments by Latvala to the Finnish media:

"Itse uskon, että vastaus löytyy jousituksessa. Meidän auto elää vähän liikaa asvaltilla ja jos jousitusta jäykentää, autosta katoaa herkkyys"

And my translation:

"I personally believe that the difference is in the suspension. Our car is a bit wobbly (meaning like restless, "lives too much") on tarmac and if we stiffen it, then we lose all of the sensitiveness.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
    Photos from 2nd day?
    Web: www.wr-x.com
    Twitter: World Rally Xtreme @WrxCom, Facebook: World Rally Xtreme

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
    About that softness of Focus, interesting comments by Latvala to the Finnish media:

"Itse uskon, että vastaus löytyy jousituksessa. Meidän auto elää vähän liikaa asvaltilla ja jos jousitusta jäykentää, autosta katoaa herkkyys"

And my translation:

"I personally believe that the difference is in the suspension. Our car is a bit wobbly (meaning like restless, "lives too much") on tarmac and if we stiffen it, then we lose all of the sensitiveness.
    nice to see the ford boys are using the subaru/solberg excuses from a few years back....they are not even original in them.