Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Les
    I remember him
    And i remember youuuuuuuuuuuuu.x
    You Live And Learn!

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia Fox
    Think that Iain's first posting on this thread hit the nail on the head.
    I well remember when there were not to many of us around and that very first meeting at Brands was an event.
    Out of the regulars then I still keep in touch with Corrinne but often wonder what happened to Funks,LK,Radders and the gorgeous Andi.Not forgetting Nick the Flick(nobody could ever forget him)
    So if any of you old uns remember Silverfox drop me a line
    Yes, I remember silverfox. We often disagreed, but thats normal for me

Andi / Andrea was and will always be the best
    Niente è vero, tutto è permesso

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Somebody start up a rumour that Lexus are going to enter for the 2010 season!! Just for old times sakes

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    Somebody start up a rumour that Lexus are going to enter for the 2010 season!! Just for old times sakes
    Where's Daz when you need him!
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    Official (ish) Lexus are going to enter next season but with 2 bioethanol chevy lacettis
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy king
    Plus i got fed up with the "Shoot 'em down in flames' approach of too many members, it felt less of a community and more of a bitch fest.
    I'll be frank and say that this was one of the reasons I stopped visiting this forum. I was also fed up with the incessant driver bashing that was going on.

I started using the official forum which, tbh, isn't as bad as some suggest. However, that has started to driver bash too much as well. You could almost predict what was going to be on the forums after watching the races. Neal this, Plato that etc....

Let's hope everyone is a little more gracious this year. That will hopefully bring new members in, old members back and maybe even some drivers!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CroftPilgrim
    I'll be frank and say that this was one of the reasons I stopped visiting this forum. I was also fed up with the incessant driver bashing that was going on.

I started using the official forum which, tbh, isn't as bad as some suggest. However, that has started to driver bash too much as well. You could almost predict what was going to be on the forums after watching the races. Neal this, Plato that etc....

Let's hope everyone is a little more gracious this year. That will hopefully bring new members in, old members back and maybe even some drivers!

I started to use the official forum to but I'm a bit fed up with it now as its constant Driver bashing and rumours which get a bit annoying.

I reckon forums might have seen a decline due to people getting older and married etc but also due to Facebook.
    RIP Colin McRae

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    The forum has gone downhill. I think it started in 2006/7 really, coincidentally? the same time that all the "insiders" started posting and shooting down everyone's discussion about stuff that had appeared in Motorsport News, Autosport, whatever, by imparting their own "inside" knowledge in telling us how this wasn't happening or that was happening etc, and mocking anyone who discussed things they didn't think were going to happen.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    I think this thread should be locked now. everyones had there say and looking at the rumours thread things arnt going to get any better..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fair comment Alfa Fan. It's been an interesting read for me in terms of the forum being part of BTCCPages.com Thanks for your comments - if anyone else has any feedback, feel free to send me a PM!