Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh yes, the 1992 season review with Soper going mega sideways through the kidney at Brands in his 318is(?), hehehehe - Good lad!
    Everybody, champagne all round! Keep on drinking - especially you. I like it when you\'re drunk...
    Fellow drinker from the furry cup at Brands Hatch 2005

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Definitely the second race in the second Donington meeting of 1998, with Mansell taking the lead in the wet. One of the best motor races I've ever seen in any formula.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAVETT
    quality days indeed 'mad monk' have to say that the tuscan in that colour scheme is still to this day one of my favourite looking race cars.
    its hard for me to think of any great memories since 1990, not saying there are'nt any, but pretty much the entire 80's were, year in year out, awesome !
    mansells win was worth getting soaked. sytners win a silvestone in the wet was awesome although the race was null and void. if only we had drivers of the same calibre as sytner, rouse, gravett and HODGETTS !! in the btcc now.
    I agree the calibre is not as good as it was, but that is mainly because teams today are giving the younger less experienced drivers a fair trial at the BTCC to see whether they are right for the championship and it is these drivers that often cause any of the "crash bash" chaos.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Prolly knockhill last year on the last lap of one of the races, there was all that contact! Sad JP could not take to the grid again though.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.