Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I prefer to dunk blueberry or hazelnut doughnuts in my coffee. Cookies (biscuits?) of the oreo variety I prefer dunked in milk.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oily oaf
    I like a nice Garibaldi in my cha. Softens up the "squashed flies" a treat.
    A word to the wise though. DO NOT dunk an Oatabik in your warm beverage as it's unparalleled powers of absorbency will quickly mop up a pint enamel mug of the strongest brew in milliseconds.

I threw one in the Thames the other day and the tide went out at Wapping.
    That reminds me of the Simpsons episode The Blunder Years with the all-absorbing paper towels!

(No I'm not a simpsons freak I watched it the other day and just looked it up on wikipedia)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol
    been to new york and it was amazin

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am not a hot drinks drinker so I don't dunk biscuits.

All I can think of this topic is the Peter Kay sketch involving dunking biscuits!
    RIP Colin McRae

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

Not a dunker with biscuits, I prefer them crunchy like Andy.
    However, on a cold day, taking slurps of black tea with a piece of cold Cadbury's chocolate in your mouth is tasty. It all melts and combines very nicely.
    Speedqueens website is offline while I rehome it, but it will be back, and much bigger than before.

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Bourbons are very satisfying if you are quick with them...otherwise they can get you into a right mess
    To join, copy and paste this into your signature.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Wholemeal Prinzenrollen Dunkey jote they call me :
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I had my first mug of hot chocolate today so I might have to get into this dunking scene. Is there some sort of biscuit that a dunking newbie should start out on and then perhaps progress to a more advanced biscuit?

I heard mint crisp bars are great to dunk and suck with.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeansBeansBeans
    Get a Twix, bite a little bit off both ends, and then use it as a straw to drink your tea, and then eat it before it gets too soggy. One of life's great pleasures.
    Yup, you can have a competition with your friends to see who can keep it in there the longest without it collapsing and falling in your drink.
    Some say...

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed
    I'm not a dunker, as i'm not a fan of soggy biscuits. In my opinion, biscuits are crunchy for a reason. However, eating chocolate and drinking a coffee at the same time is a nice little treat.

My flatmates are insisting that I try sucking up hot chocolate/coffee through a cadburys choc finger. Anyone else do this? Why?!
    Down here in Oz we use the Tim-Tam biscuit for this. Apparently the two opposite corners of the Tim-Tam are bitten off which creates a sort of chocolate biscuit straw. As the hot coffee is drawn through the biscuit by sucking on one end it melts the chocolate centre of the Tim-Tam. It's very good, apparently.

I say apparently as I've never tried it due to the fact that I think coffee is one of the most foul concoctions known to man and can't understand why the whole bloody planet seems to be obsessed with the vile stuff.
    Forza Ferrari!!