Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    Down here in Oz we use the Tim-Tam biscuit for this. Apparently the two opposite corners of the Tim-Tam are bitten off which creates a sort of chocolate biscuit straw. As the hot coffee is drawn through the biscuit by sucking on one end it melts the chocolate centre of the Tim-Tam. It's very good, apparently.

I say apparently as I've never tried it due to the fact that I think coffee is one of the most foul concoctions known to man and can't understand why the whole bloody planet seems to be obsessed with the vile stuff.
    I once sucked fruit juice through a double chocolate tim tam. very good if not a bit strange.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Is there some sort of biscuit that a dunking newbie should start out on and then perhaps progress to a more advanced biscuit?
    Well for your novice dunker it's probably best to start with something that has a bit of structure to it, a biscuit of the digestive variety, chocolate covered or otherwise, would be my recommendation. Once you've mastered that you can then move onto more challenging biscuits such as Rich Tea, Nice or the true expert choice - Malted Milk
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Note to Daniel and other Tim Tam dunkers:
    I have seen Tim Tams for sale in certain Morrisons supermarkets and various delis. An Aussie friend told me they are more expensive here.
    I might buy some now, to try with coffee.
    Speedqueens website is offline while I rehome it, but it will be back, and much bigger than before.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Thankyou for the information
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlMetro
    ........and of course

Do you think I need to get a life?
    No, but you need serious medical attention from the neck up mate
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    i do like a biscuit with tea, but no dunking, not ever.

preferabley a McVities chocolate digestive with the layer of caramel or those quite big raspberry and white choc cookies (also McVities i think).

not keen on coffee, tend to find it too bitter, altho i love the smell and coffee flavoured things, am i weird?
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dunk normal bread and toast into bouillon or soup

But I absolutely not like dunking biscuits into tea or coffee, brrr, even to think about the noises that it makes when you bite into the biscuit and suck it into your mouth gives me the creeps.
    And donīt get me started on the little crumbs on the bottom of the coffee or tea cup uaaaahhh!
    I like biscuits with my coffee but not in it
    Arp you are a genius :D

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You cant beat Rich Tea, as long as they dont break off and fall back in your cup!
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!