Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Byeeeeee

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Byeeeeee

Hi Chaps

Some on here may know this identity

I'm retireing after the recent furore as I fundementally disagree with the bans.

However, I have very much enjoyed my years on here and wish good luck to all of you.

I would particularly like to endorse the work of the Mods on here despite the recent events. However, they are human and cut them some slack. If you don't like it, do as I do and vote with your feet as nobody forces anyone to stay here.

See you later.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Knockie,
    I think it's an overreaction, and you are welcome to return, however if you decide not to, good luck in the future
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello all

I apologise for using an old log-in (which I set-up some years ago after problems with my existing log-in) but I couldn’t resist signing in after seeing Knockie’s post. I feel the same way as him about this situation. I have been banned for absolutely no reason at all, as far as I can see. All I did in the thread in question was to draw attention to the way it was once again being dragged off topic, in the same way that Arrows and others have both on here and in the thread.

I fully sympathise with the hassle Pino has to put up with, but I feel it would’ve been courteous to give a warning or at least a reason for the banning, via PM or email. As it is I have received nothing and have no right to reply.

Ultimately, the banning seems to have worked as the F1 forum looks to be a much more pleasant place. I only fear that you’ve thrown several babies out with a small amount of bathwater.

Regards

BBB

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    An utter shame, IMHO

Mark, if you think Knocky was over reacting then surely so was banning the Button/Brawn Six?

Closing the thread regarding this incident and 'drawing a line under it' does not inspire confidence how the forum is run.

Instead of saying how a thankless task Pino does he is human and his moderation will not be perfect. Nine times out of ten Pino does an excellent job but surely would it not be better to learn from mistakes and make Pino 9.5/10 instead of closing a thread hoping to draw a line under it? Isn't that the whole point of the Feedback Forum, ways to improve how the Forum as a whole?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hasn't Knock On left forever at least 5 times in the long and distant past? LOL

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    He'll be back next year, plastered with Virgin stickers and will end up winning F1 PickEms
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Byeeee

boohoo

United in diversity !!!

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Basset
    Hasn't Knock On left forever at least 5 times in the long and distant past? LOL
    yeah well who knows... perhaps he'll come back as a resentful "Knock O" - without the "n"

United in diversity !!!

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Adios Amigo

I hope you have a great place to enjoy yourself. Maybe the remaining members of the gang of 6 will join you there to continue the animated discussion on the successes of Brawn, bunsen and Branson in a useful and constructive thread there.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout