Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: dani sordo

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yea i know he would have signed as that but do you get a bit demoralised after so long been bridesmaid

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto
    yea i know he would have signed as that but do you get a bit demoralised after so long been bridesmaid
    he can always drive a big gap, and then stop to wait, it has been done before too, when drivers has got tired of playing games.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    I'm just hoping for a big time penalty, just on Loeb's car this time so that Sordo will win.

That never did happen,

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    really, I dont think Dani would have won in Spain even if there were no team orders... I seriously doubt Seb was going flat out when he knew that Mikko couldn't catch him and Dani would be ordered to slow down anyways.

Who knows though- hopefully there won't be team orders next season and we'll see Seb and Dani duke it out for real on tarmac. But given Citroen's behaviour this year, that seems unlikely.

Citroen are unsporting.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you remember on this year's Acropolis rally S.Loeb retired early in the morning of 2nd day and Sordo was 2-3 seconds behind Hirvonen... until he ....meet a stone.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1
    and where would he get money from?

being support is alright.. have there been any other support drivers in the last 20 years? Loix to Makinen?
    Duval to Martin (MC rally) - Ford team.. Duval had to pass Martin infront of him..

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Probably he was dissapointed but in UK he was an average driver.... He will never reach the level Loeb-Solberg-Hirvonen have... Simply he doesn't have the magic touch they have.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fide
    Probably he was dissapointed but in UK he was an average driver.... He will never reach the level Loeb-Solberg-Hirvonen have... Simply he doesn't have the magic touch they have.
    he is still 26 and he is in his 2nd wrc year....he will never be Loeb for sure as non in the near future but certainly he has the ability to be as good as Hirvonen and he is better than Solberg already...