Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Welcome to the new forums

You are welcome to post here, as long as you don't mind living in a building site for a while.

Lots of things don't work at the moment, such as smilies etc, not to mention partner site styles etc. All these will come.

The bad news is that unfortunately it proved impossible despite a big effort to import the threads / posts from the old forum. The best we could do was to get the forums and usernames. SO we'll basically be starting from the start here. It was either this or stay with vb2 for the rest of time! It's not ideal but maybe sometime down the line that'll be sorted out.

Please feel free to start posting, and point out stuff which doesn't work, which is likely to be lots!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    You are welcome to post here, as long as you don't mind living in a building site for a while.

Lots of things don't work at the moment, such as smilies etc, not to mention partner site styles etc. All these will come.

The bad news is that unfortunately it proved impossible despite a big effort to import the threads / posts from the old forum. The best we could do was to get the forums and usernames. SO we'll basically be starting from the start here. It was either this or stay with vb2 for the rest of time! It's not ideal but maybe sometime down the line that'll be sorted out.

Please feel free to start posting, and point out stuff which doesn't work, which is likely to be lots!

Where's my world rallying subforum?

Smilies on this page don't work.

http://70.47.127.172/forums/misc.php?do=showsmilies
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Thanks for the welcome
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    There was so much rubbish anyway so maybe it's better this way ...
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    ooh, this is nice, lets get busy on the post count, at least we'll have a load of milestones again, (100th, 1000th, 10,000th etc)
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Post counts are maintained, until I press the wrong button and they all disappear!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Just wondering how long it will be till the whole partner system is up and running? Just means Caroline and myself need to make sure we're signed in as ourselves when we post that's all
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Accept for at the moment!

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Post counts are maintained, until I press the wrong button and they all disappear!
    except yours apparently, i've got 2600+ you only seem to have 10, i'm sure i've seen more than that!
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mark_temp is a new username
    ---/\==