Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldF
    What I meant was that the design is not free.
    Well yes you can only move the mounting points within a certain radius of the original points, you can only use the same type of suspension as the base car (Although you can put macpherson struts on the back), you can't use active suspension, hydraulic anti-rollbars and probably a few other things that I haven't covered but I made that point on the assumption that most people would already know that
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
    I'm disappointed about the penalty in Sardinia. Not only did they endangered their safety, but they also minimized the time loss. Exclusion would have been the only choice.
    Just to show that I'm not some super-duper Citroen fan who doesn't want any penalties for the team I like - I have to agree. A harsh penalty is what is needed in these situations. Makes me rethink the view I had of the Penalty Markko got for wedging his spare wheel in with a rock in Rally Australia one year when he was driving for Ford.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    wow...that shows that MAYBE they are not cheaters but certainly are stupid...
    Totally quote... with a small correction =)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Flabio was cheating. Now I wonder what the people who deem this minor infringemen as cheating would consider that? Down with Italy! Down with pasta even though noodles were first invented in the Far East! Down with the Fiat 500 I own even though it was made in Poland! While we're at it down with pizza as well!
    Can you try to be liiiittle bit less ridicoulus ? Come on, you can do it. Thanks.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Helstar
    Totally quote... with a small correction =)

Can you try to be liiiittle bit less ridicoulus ? Come on, you can do it. Thanks.
    Errrr that was the point My point was that just because there is one bad egg you shouldn't throw away all the other good things that a country has to offer and Italy and France both have a lot to offer

Would I have bought a Fiat 500 if I was serious with what I said?

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    when you consider that suspension is essentially free and manufacturers can do what they want with it
    except

you can only move the mounting points within a certain radius of the original points, you can only use the same type of suspension as the base car (Although you can put macpherson struts on the back), you can't use active suspension, hydraulic anti-rollbars and probably a few other things that I haven't covered
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldF
    except

OK so yes I kinda said it in the wrong way but the fact still stands that anti-rollbar links and the like ARE free

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Daniel, you must be in Big, big Love with Cheatroen

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Better than being for instance a big, big idiot I guess

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cheatroen
    ROTFL nice one

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    All I'm interested in is the truth and if you want to bicker, tell lies and ignore facts and reason then I'll leave it to you

P.S Helstar, are you still angry from the days where I said that Gigi wouldn't amount to anything? Well if you want to continue that discussion I'm always willing you know