Lightbulb CMR2005 new championship released (Certina International Gravel Challenge 2009)

thought instead of releasing new cars and banner mods i release a new championship which replaces the 4wd championship in cmr2005, features are on the poster below;

Download Link (File Size 286KB):
    http://www.colinmcrae.110mb.com/CMR2...lenge_2009.zip

BTW If you have ideas about a championship just let me know, i'll build it if there are enough people that are interested in it.

Championships can consist of as many countries as you want and as many stages as you want as long the stages have an even number (2 stages or 4 stages or 6 stages etc etc), you can also choose your weather so if you want it to rain during the full german rally then it is possible.

Anyway let me know your ideas.

greetz
    cmr5game

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    looking good mate. Where do we put the file in the game?
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Quote Originally Posted by steve_spackman
    looking good mate. Where do we put the file in the game?
    replace the schedule.csv file situated in C: \Program Files\Codemasters\Colin McRae Rally 2005\data\Settings\champ

Also make sure you use an EMPTY SLOT when you start the championship otherwise the championship will not work proper.

You can also read the INFOFILE (from the downloaded file) in which it is all explained.

(btw always make a backup from the original in case you want to race the original championship again.)

greetz
    cmr5game