Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    I believe this was just the thing we needed to see the championship go right down to Wales Rally GB!
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    FIA probably wanted to keep the championship fight alive somehow - hence no DQ...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bah ! I wonder... did Citroen guys think they'll get past this ? Let's change the spring, nobody will see it (or else) ... ?

Very strange to have now a 2007 title handed to Loeb and now the 2009 one to Hirvonen (maybe ^^), but since the 1986 Markku Alen title robbed I'm not surprised by anything, ever.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    its going to be a great finale...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sh*it well Congrats to Hirvonen then to the 2009 Title. not that i think he deserves it.

Liked 25 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwalker
    sh*it well Congrats to Hirvonen then to the 2009 Title. not that i think he deserves it.
    Hmmm... I don`t think that Loeb & Citroen will give title to Hirvonen without fight. It will be a great end of a season...
    http://www.ALMrally.ru All about rally in Russian

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwalker
    It is far from over yet.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Deserving a title is also about finishing a rally (in the points), and if Loeb does fail in that and Hirvonen succeeds in that, then Hirvone deserves the title. Mikko finished higher in point more often then Loeb , so he is the champion then. besides, Loeb has been WRC champion for 5 times in a row. The hard time of winning is not winning anymore.
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    Deserving a title is also about finishing a rally (in the points), and if Loeb does fail in that and Hirvonen succeeds in that, then Hirvone deserves the title. Mikko finished higher in point more often then Loeb , so he is the champion then. besides, Loeb has been WRC champion for 5 times in a row. The hard time of winning is not winning anymore.
    You are right of course, it's just going to feel like Mikko 'lucked into it' a bit though instead of taking the bull by the horns and deserving it on outright performance.

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Helstar
    Bah ! I wonder... did Citroen guys think they'll get past this ? Let's change the spring, nobody will see it (or else) ... ?

Very strange to have now a 2007 title handed to Loeb and now the 2009 one to Hirvonen (maybe ^^), but since the 1986 Markku Alen title robbed I'm not surprised by anything, ever.
    Yeah, that was very easy way to escape for them. But I think that it is more like management problem that those non-homologated springs were there. Actually I cannot imagine what is the explanation for that?
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas