Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I think that sort of thing is always deeply naff and contrived. It belongs in the past — a tacky version of 'glamour'.
    Absolutely.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Helstar
    9 events in the same weekends ?! OMG ! *facepalm*
    I said, and repeated, that Ari Vatanen was quite better for FIA presidency. But they voted for the Frenchman...

Liked 657 Times in 352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racer69
    Perhaps an idea could be to let the rallies select what days they want to run on (rather than mandate they finish on a Sunday)? Can't be any worse than clashing with 9 of the F1 rounds can it?
    Well, from my humble personal point of view that would be much worse. If WRC event co-incides with F1 event on same weekend, it doesn't bother me a bit because I couldn't care less about the roundabout-racing.

And on other hand, I still need to appear at work during office hours between Monday and Friday so it would make following WRC event that much more difficult if it would take place during that period. It's terrible enough to try discreetly follow Friday's action while pretending to work.

So, yes, it would be much worse for me if WRC events would move away from weekends.