Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Is IRL on UK TV?

Hi
    As it says above - any one know?
    Cheers

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Last year it was on Sky Sports with highlights in the early morning on five a few days later... I'd imagine it'll be the same this season.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes I believe BSkyB signed a multi year deal to show the Indy 500, and the rest of the IRL series came in as part of the parcel.
    Real Race Cars Dont Have Doors....

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    For some reason Five also showed last year's Indy 500 in January I know it was a classic finish and I didn't turn down the chance to watch some motor racing out of season, even though I'd seen it before, but it did seem a piece of random scheduling.

At least moving the highlights back to a Tuesday was better than the odd Friday slot (basically a week later, sometimes a fortnight though) the IRL occupired on Five early in 2006.
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The latest Sky Magazine shows that Homestead is being broadcast at midnight/sunday morning on the 25th of March.

I've watched the ICS on Sky for the past three seasons and, other than some guests of questionable knowledge and the occasional change to an anchorman who doesn't know a thing about IndyCars, the coverage is very good.