Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brands In F1

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts

Brands In F1

The report on the MotorSport.com shows that the 2009 tv audience has remained essentially stable except for Italy, where viewership has declined - and we all know why.

Also reported is that sponsors are happy with their returns and I was wondering just what brands anyone here actually uses and whether it IS that they are in f1 is the reason they attracted you in the first place?

The only brand I enjoy is the Red Bull Cola and the place I saw it and bought it was because it is visible on the Red Bull wing end plates.

Also, I like the image of Red Bull and think that they are the most attractive.

If I were a driver I would choose to be in the Red Bull team.

Teams like Ferrari and Mclaren and Renault are just so staid, boring and old!!!
    Jense - Mclaren MP4-25 :D
    MonzaOne :D

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Williams is actually a character, they consistently runs dark blue, their problem is they rely their engine on someone else, performance and some other problems may arise from that partnership.

As for sponsor, hate to see them leaving soon, the best choice is sleepy lion of ING.

I wonder that you still chose Red Bull cola the only one you can enjoy if among the choices Johnnie Walker and Absolut Volvo..er..Vodka are available

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Rothmans. I have it on my cap autographed by Jacques.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    I'd use Virgin cable if it ran past my house. But then, that's nothing to do with Brawn
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I remember pestering my dad to choose a Canon printer once, and I'll happily admit it had everything to do with Nigel Mansell and the FW14

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
    I was wondering just what brands anyone here actually uses and whether it IS that they are in f1 is the reason they attracted you in the first place?
    Let me see: I support two Mercedes-powered drivers but drive a Renault, I can't abide Johnny Walker, Red Bull tastes like cat's urine, Cobra kicks Kingfisher's backside, Vodafone reception is useless round here, I did briefly consider a Panasonic telly but ruled it out, and I was already with Virgin before Beardy every came on the scene.

I do have a savings account with ING, if that helps, but only because at the time they had a halfway decent interest rate.

So I think that's a resounding "no".
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Disappointed, by the way. The thread title led me to believe that the British GP had moved again

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    Disappointed, by the way. The thread title led me to believe that the British GP had moved again
    Heh, I was all ready with a post along the lines of "Brands isn't good enough for F1, just look at how rubbish the CART race was!"

I do have a Panasonic TV and I'm still very impressed with it. Although the connection with Toyota didn't enter my head, it's just that it was the only one with built in FreesatHD.

Having said that I do regard the Panasonic brand very highly, I don't know if that's to do with F1 or more because every time I've bought a Panasonic product it has been good, and that they consistently get good reviews.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I was soooo close to buying a Panasonic until a I managed to get the new-spec LG* plasma for less than the the old model. The USB port swung it for me. I did recently buy a Lumix camera, mind, but that was on a personal recommendation.

* hang on, don't they sponsor the F1 timekeeping now? Dammit, I've just destroyed my own argument.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    Me too! this thread is about as interesting as a copy of last months bank statement.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout