Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Eurosport.co.uk :Hirvonen holds onto win (What a load of Crap !)

The headline for the winner of Rally Norway is:

Finland's Mikko Hirvonen held off Ford team-mate Marcus Gronholm to win the Rally of Norway by just 9.5 seconds.

What a load of crap.Over the first two days when Marcus,Sebastien and Mikko were fighting for the lead it was Mikko who mastered the Conditions and when Marcus or Sebastien posted a fastest stage time Mikko was there within a second after bring a new level to his driving.

Today was all about staying in a one/two position for the Ford team and Mikko had earned his lead.
    A gasp of breath, A Sudden Death: The tale begun. A rustled page, Passes an age: The tale is done. "The Book Of Counted Sorrows."

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    Perhaps they should have said:

Another boring rally as Finland's Mikko Hirvonen leads start to finish, never even being challenged (as all to often happens with Loeb and Gronholm).

???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That has got to be the most stupid post I have seen this weekend..........show you must'nt follow the WRC Lousada
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Geez, that was probably one of the most entertaining events for a while. Lots of 'offs' to upset the placings, some good close races between individuals ( Galli got past Stohl for 6th on last stage eg ). Some excellent driving to watch and nothing in those conditions guaranteed, witness Loeb well down the list for a change, Henning beating Petter.

What more do you want ?

Death and destruction ..??
    RallyShotz NZ rallyshotz-nz.freehostia.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Exactly right Xeroid!!!!!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    That has got to be the most stupid post I have seen this weekend..........show you must'nt follow the WRC Lousada
    It was sarcasm for his stupid opening post, complaining about something there is nothing to complain about.